Thread: Crystal

Crystal

Dear Crystal!! How happy I am to be the VERY FIRST to greet you this happy day First let me tell you I am a lab mommy, and know just how special you kids are! AND, you live not too far from my home in NJ where I grew up! In true lab fashion, you are so beautiful, playful and friendly to all! What a busy, full social life you have!! Any pup would envy your many friends, both doggy and human! With all those extra treats from your friends, I wonder if your mommy even has to feed you dinner!! Dog parks, rivers to swim in, adoring admirers....Ah, the "I love life" of a lab! Congratulations to you Crystal! Your sparkling eyes and shimmering snow white coat are a beautiful sight to behold on this grey day! No doubt hoards of 2 and 4 legged pals are anxious to shower you with love and treats on your day of honor!! I know my lab Star would love to have such a sweet girl like you to play with!! Big hugs and kisses to you Crystal, our gorgeous labbie girl Dog of the Day!!! And of extra treats, if that's possible!!

[ September 01, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Crystal, my name is Hannah and I'm a beautiful white cockapoo. Mom normally writes messages to the doggies that get to be honored on Dog of the Day, but today I said I wanted to because you are such a pretty and fun girl, and I wish you lived next door to me so I could play with you too. You have soooo many friends. Wow and I think that they will be very pleased that you mentioned all their names because everybody likes to be known as a friend of somebody famous like the Dog of the Day! Sometimes my mom calls me Crystal too. It is the day when I come back from the my groomer. You have to be careful not to eat too many treats because if you do, your mommie might put you on a diet. I'm on one and it means that you don't get hardly any treats. Have fun today and don't forget to let everybody know that today is YOUR day because you are Dog of the Day.

signed, Hannah

Hi Crystal, I am Daisy and I am black and Hannah's girlfriend and my Mom wanted to tell you how beautiful you are and so much fun. I will remember how you get those extra treats from the neighbors, maybe it will work for me too. Congradulations on being the most fun, most beautiful and most loved Dog of the Day.

Crystal,
    What a beautiful "white" Lab you are! I don't think I have ever seen one as light as you! I am a Labbie lover, but currently have two Golden Retrievers that I think are wonderful too! And I know they would love playing with you. I will not let them read about your adventures though....they are on a diet and all those biscuits would be a bad thing!

Happy Day to you, sweet Crystal, and congratulations on being selected as our Dog of the Day!

Beautiful Crystal:
    No wonder you can make everybody believe that you absolutely need a biscuit with that sweet, innocent look of yours You have such an active and fun life!!! My Golden girl Carina would like very much to be your friend and share in your adventures. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. You will have to sign paw prints for all of your many friends

[ September 01, 2001: Message edited by: Albea ]

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Crystal, you are a beauty!!! You also live a fun life!! Good for you!! Congrats on Dog of the Day!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Crystal,
    What precious Girl you are!!!You could get
    a bisquet from Me any time..
    Congratulations for being chosen today's
    Beautiful DOG OF THE DAY!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi at ya, Crystal! I'm Cody, a Golden Retreiver/Yellow Lab mix and I want to tell you, you've got my nose! And my appetite! I'm good at getting treats too, it's our eyes isn't it? We know how to make them sad and irresistable, huh? What is wrong with our people who are trying to starve us?? I think you are beautiful! And social and happy and fun! My kinda girl!! What are ya doin next Saturday night cutie??? I know a real good doggie bakery, and we can........

[ September 01, 2001: Message edited by: K9karen ]

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi Crystal,

I was wondering, since I also have a yellow lab and live in NJ, if you could tell me more about this dog beach you referred to. My dog has only been to the beach once, and wasn't super interested in the ocean, and there weren't any other dogs there. Maybe we could try something else....

Thanks,
    Nancy