Thread: a GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT Website!

a GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT Website!

I want you ALL to go to this site,
    http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/pitbulls/

I just love the person how they put their words. I signed their guest book asking them to join DOTD BB, im like praying here either i get a respond or they send me an email.

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: KayAnn ]
    KayAnn And Simba, the super duper "Wunduh Mutt"

Go Buccaneers!

did any one see this?
    KayAnn And Simba, the super duper "Wunduh Mutt"

Go Buccaneers!

I saw it. I agree with the site owner's beliefs but she stated them a bit too radically for me! However, someone with such strong animal rights beleifs would be right at home here, so I hope that she too gets to enjoy our wonderful Pet Talk community.

I agree with Bridget, I think she is a little strong on putting her message across, but we surely know she loves pitbulls. I think she would understand that we love all dogs if she joined and that no one here would do anything like that to pitbulls, as I say we love all dogs.

The lady on the pitbull site has every right to express her opinion & hold firm views on Pit Bull ownership. I was interested to read her case but was put off by the use of abusive language.
    She shares with us a great love of dogs & a particular breed...& that makes her very welcome. I support her freedom to express her views however she likes. But I have the freedom to choose not to read aggressive language like that.

I am bothered by this statement on her page "I am neither for nor against pitfighting". You would think she'd be very AGAINST it. I think that comment right there made me decide not to read the rest of the page. Also her poll.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I don't like that person just from reading the way he/she writes. I also did not like the site because it's too radical, launguage was vulger and unimaginative, and I , like Aly, am really offended by the comment "I am neither for nor against pitfighting". How could someone have that opinion and still call themselves dog lovers? Have they any idea what goes on inside a pitfight?

[ August 11, 2001: Message edited by: AdoreMyDogs ]

I am in agreement with most on this thread about that site. The person is much too radical and if she wants people to love all pitbulls, she should take a real stand against pitbull fighting.
    I worked in a hospital for many years and I have seen what these dogs can do to people if they are not trained correctly. To promote such behavior whether towards another dog or a human is senseless.

I agree with Aly whole heartily, What was that?, I neither am for or against dog fighting. I am TOTALLY AGAINST It. I really don't know anyone who is for it. I think I would find a new friend if they were into to that. Cruelty is Cruelty. Any way you look at it. Because I see no since in it what so ever. I also didn't finish reading the site.
    My KNines http://hometown.aol.com/beetrixpotter/AllOurKNines.html