Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone have...

I love her she is just so cute. Where did you get her? Post me a picture of her when she is at lest a year old. Ok. And I will send you one of Scout when he is at lest one. Do you promis that you will I hope you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs

Does anyone have any good pics of great danes, pit bulls, red australian cattle dogs, or cockers (either american or english)? Please post them.
    GREAT DANES:

PIT BULLS:

red heelers:

Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

tikeyas_mom, that is either one short lady or an extremely tall puppy!

that looks like normal size for a great dane though.

i love great danes. i alomost got one once.....my friend just got a pitbull that was cropped...ok listen up this is sick...she said she got it because she wanted to look sexy....she said guys look at her more....he is really skinny,and is left outside until she wants to go look sexy then she hooks him up and goes away....i don't know when the last time she feed him...i sneak him food when i can......but she lives in a small town and the police don't do anything......isn't that sick?!?!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

i hate that, when the police can't do anything for the POOR animal that is being 'treated like a dog' sort of speak. some owners know how to hurt their animals that is still slightly inside the law!!! is ur friend meaning to hurt her cutie? i hope not.

I have 13 beautiful great danes. 5 blues, 2 mantle and 6 blacks. of course, 9 of them are pups. They will be going to their new homes in a couple of weeks and I will be sooooo sad to see them go. Check out my site for lots of pics. We update them regularly too.

http://home.mindspring.com/~dbirds

that lady is discusting, she should feed her dog, she only ownes it to feel SEXY??? how low can you get? gosh!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven