Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Camping dogs!** Pics pics pics! :)

**Camping dogs!** Pics pics pics! :)

My dogs *love* to go camping! We just got back from our vacation a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I would post a few of my favorite camping photos. These are just the recent ones, I have *tons* lol. Please let me know what you think and post your own photos of your happy campers too! P.S. read my posts called about the pet contest and dog shirts please!

This is Reggie all wet waiting for his stick to be thrown back into the lake.

Happy camper SMILE!

Both dogs posing on a big log in front of a beautiful lake.

Smokey looking excited (he probably wants to jump into the lake and catch himself a fish!)

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: wolf_Q ]

Awwww... you dogs are so cute!!

Originally posted by wolf_Q:
    <STRONG>These are just the recent ones, I have *tons* lol. Please let me know what you think and post your own photos of your happy campers too!
    [ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: wolf_Q ]</STRONG>
    AWWW!! You're babies are beautiful!

I just found out that my Kia loves to camp too. I took her to Port Cresant State Park on beautiful Lake Huron this last weekend.

Pics haven't been developed yet but I'll be sure to share when they are.

Kim S.
    Kia's Pics
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Oh, what darling dogs and where is this lake? It looks like a wonderful place to visit. Is Smokey a Cockapoo? Reggie obviously is not a dog who worries about *wet feet*.

I just love Reggie and Smokey, they look like great campers. What a beautiful place to camp. Please put on some more of the photos they are great. It's been years since we camped in our tent trailer, it almost makes me want to camp again, almost......
    Jackie

We took Kobie and Eli on their first camping trip in June, and they loved it! The one part they didn't enjoy was sleeping in the car for a couple of nights because we had a very small tent. Now we bought a big ol' 5 person tent with plenty of room for the furkids to bunk down with us. Next time we go they should really enjoy things!

The hairy kids' photo album

Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
    -Pythagoras

Awww...what little beauties! They look soooo happy!
    Thanks for sharing your pictures!

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: thelmalu99 ]

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Thanks!! The lake is in utah, it's called Ferron Reservior. It's just one of the several we went to. Reggie is an 8 year old schnauzer and Smokey is a 15 year old poodle.
    Here are some more pics! (they are all in utah)
    River near Panguitch lake..I don't know what they are looking at but apparently it is facinating!

Caught mud pawed! Huntington lake.

Reggie looking majestic. This is at a placed called Duck Creek.

I'm not sure what the river is called, but it is in a placed called Nephi. I guess they are looking for fish here. Reggie's ears look huge! lol.

Ok I better stop now! lol. I have like 10 other pics to post but I will stop! Sorry I believe I have the world's most photographed dogs!!!

I absolutely lovethese pictures. Wish I were nearer to all these wonders of nature. And for Smokey to be camping at age 15 is a wonder in and of itself. Must be all that fresh air that keeps him so healthy. I see that he wasn't afraid to get his feet wet either.

Way to go Smokey!! 15 years old and still hiking!! I don't know any humans who would be able to pull that off at 105!! Your dogs are beautiful and the scenery makes me want to go away!! Calgon take me away!

OMG!! PAM!!! My mom used to love that perfume stuff, and always says "Calgon Take me away!!" i cracked up when i saw your post!!!

The pics are beautiful, isn't nature lovely?
    KayAnn And Simba, the super duper "Wunduh Mutt"

Go Buccaneers!

Holy cow... what amazing pics and even more amazing dogs! What troopers. I cannot believe Smokey is still camping at 15. I would have never guessed his age from the pics. And, one more thing... KEEP THE PICS COMING!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE PICS!! Especailly gorgeous ones like these. They are sooooo good, soooo clear and sooo beautiful. They will make perfect additions to the web page for Pet Talk. I can't believe I haven't gotten them up there yet. I think these are the first pics I've seen of Reggie and Smokey. Let me know if you have any of these in particular that you would like to see on the page. It's a tough decision cuz they are all soooooo good! WOW! Big hugs and kisses to Reggie and Smokey !

Beautiful pictures.
    I love to go camping with our
    dogs, of course Hubby would rather leave
    the big dogs home.
    You take such wonderful pictures.
    I wish I was in those pictures.

Thank you so much for sharing.

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: KYS ]

----<---<--<{(@

I love the pictures and what great dogs. We went on vacation in June and Ricky loves to camp too. Of course his idea of camping is an air conditioned motorhome with satelite TV. I often miss the days of tents and tent campers. We went to Utah, Vegas, Grand Canyon, Wyoming, Colorado and even "camped" in Oklahoma and Georgia. It is great for the furry guys since a lot of Motels don't appreciate our guys.
    Keep the pictures coming, they are really wonderful

Wow! Your pictures are gorgeous and the dogs are adorable! Keep the pictures coming, I love them all! What beautiful scenery, and you are such a great photographer. You say you have ten more pics? GOOD!!!