Thread: Chelsea

Chelsea

I see you have the infamous "hedgehog" toy too, Chelsea!!! I know a lot of Retrievers who have that very same toy!!

My, you are one magnificent chocolate girl! And so smart too! I love it that you can get your towel and head to the bathtub withhout a fight!!! I know you are a joy to have around!!

Congratulations, Chelsea, on being the Dog of the Day!!! I know a lot of Lab loving people who will have a BIG smile today when they see you!!

You can't get up TOO early in the morning to be the first to congratulate a beautiful Labbie girl!! Chelsea, greetings and good morning from a die hard Labbie lover! My Lab Star has a hedgie just like yours! (They seem to be THE in stuffie!) And just like you, she loves to rest her head on her hedgie...usually between swimming breaks! I'm not surprised to read your human is totally in love with her beautiful Labbie girl! Just like potatoe chips, after your first, you're hooked for life!! And it sounds like you're leading the life every Lab craves...filled with lots of human love, furry friends and WATER!! I'd love to see a picture of you, towel in mouth, standing in your tubbie!! What a precious sight that must be! Have a wonderful day of celebration, beautiful Chelsea! You're the best!! Yay, Chelsea, Dog of the Day! Love, hugs and Labbie butt wiggles from Sandra, Star and Cody

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU CHELSEA!

Besides your beautiful face, your hedgie is the first thing I seen! My Angus has one of those too and he couldn't live without it
    I've never owned a lab myself, but I've heard so many good things about them it must all be true
    I'd love to see you in the tub, I can't get mine close to water!!
    I hope you enjoy your special day as our

Thursday Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Chelsea, what a beautiful, beautiful girl you are! You have the sweetest face! I am glad you are so loved and that your humans include you in the family activities. That's all a doggy asks for, isn't it precious? May you have many more wonderful years ahead of you!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Chelsea, you are absolutely gorgeous!! It sounds like you are also very inteliigent. Taking your own towel upstairs for a bath. How sweet. My grandfather always had Labs, therefore, I was raised with them. They are very, sweet, gentle and smart dogs.
    CONGRATULATIONS!! CHELSEA YOU ARE DOG OF THE DAY!!
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

Oh Chelsea you sweet little lab you!!! Yes, the hedgehog toy-my "kid" has that one too!!! Love those sweet eyes You guys use them well too quite to your advantage!!! Bet you get alot of treats today (as everyday Im sure). Thanks for making me smile!!!

Yeah, a rockin' New York dawg!! You are sooo pretty Chelsea and look too cute with your little Hedgie! Congrats for being Our Beauuuuutiful Dog of the Day!!

Good Morning Chelsea, my what a pretty girl you are. I love the photo of you sitting there with your favorite toy. You are the first pup I know who looks forward to having a bath, lol. Congratulations dear, sweet, Chelsea Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Today's Dog

You are sooo cute, I have a choc lab Jake. Labs are such wonderful pups!! Congrats on being dog of the day.
    htmberry

Chelsea, how could we not love you? That face is one that everyone could love! And what is it with Labs and Hedgehogs? You're the first dog that I know who loves baths. You sounds like a lot of fun. I wish my dog loved to swim as we have a pool. Any time you want to come swimming, come on down. Congrats on being our DOTD!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hello Chelsea,

You are a beautiful Labbie girl. I love that sweet picture of
    your & you favorite stuffie. I am so happy for you to have
    such a great family to share your life with. You sound like one
    very happy girl & a great family friend. Congratulations on being
    chosen for a day of special honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt