Thread: talkeetna

talkeetna

she is such a regal beauty.....it is wonderful what she has brought into her owners life.....i feel the same way about my kids....i guess that is the story of all furkids parents.....arent they all such a blessing.....congrats to the dotd!!!

Talkeetna you look like a very intelligent girl! I'm so glad the your person decided to rescue from the kennels and that you both LOVE each other so much. You keep on soaring with the wind and the snow!
    CONGRATULATIONS TALKEETNA YOU ARE DOG OF THE DAY!!
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

Now that's one puuurrrty doggie! Look at that intelligent elegant face! What a wonderful friend. TALKEETNA ROCKS!!!

she has a look on her face that tells me...."i want to eat you"....in a calm sort of look....ya know what i'm sayin'?
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

What a pretty girl you are! You look so snuggly sitting there on your favorite couch. I am sure glad you were given a second chance and are now living a wonderful life. I hope you and your furparent have many, many years of love and fun together!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

I'm so glad to hear that Talkeetna helped you through a difficult time in your life.
    Animals have a special place in our hearts and it's obvious that she has a home in yours!
    I know she will enjoy being DOTD !
    Congratulations!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Congratulations Talkeetna you beauty!

Looks like you've got the best of both worlds there in Talkeetna, the Husky who loves to be outdoors and never slows down, and the regal Chow who is loving & loyal to the end
    Sounds to me as if you couldn't ask for a better dog!
    How lucky you are to have each other.
    I hope the both of you enjoy this special day together

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi beautiful Talkeenta!! Your human couldn't have picked a more perfect name for you! I believe Talkeenta is a town in Alaska, the home of the true spirit of the wild!! My Cody is half Husky and like you, she loves doing anything in the snow! It sounds like you're living the perfect lifestyle for an active, outdoor loving pup!! And best of all, you are so very loved! I'm so glad you were there for your person when he/she needed you most. There is nothing like the healing power of furry love! Congratulations to you beautiful Talkeenta, Dog of the Day! Today you truly are the talk of the town! I'm sure all of your human and furry friends will be so proud to say "I knew her when!!" Long, happy and healthy life to you stunning Talkeenta!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-23-2003 at 04:06 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You certainly are one beautiful girl!!!! Congratulations, sweetie, on being a great Dog of the Day!!!

Dearest Talkeetna,

You certainly look every bit the royal Princess sitting there
    on you chair. I'm so happy that you found the perfect human
    friend & companion to share this life with. Congratulations to
    you sweetheart on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt