Thread: Bobo

Bobo

BOBO CONGRAULATIONS ON BEING COTD. You deserve it you handsome
    cat. I would love to come and pet you
    because you look so soft and sleek.
    Miss Meow maybe you've seen BOBO?
    He is in your neck of the woods.
    Sandy Frost

WOW! That cat looks amazing. I thought it was an airbrush. Congrats!

Awwww Bobo, what an awesome cat you are. Handsome, strong sleek --and a lovebug too. I would love to play fetch and to cuddle with you

I love that kitty!

That is one CUTE kitty! Congrats Bobo!

I have a real soft spot for the new breeds that incorporate a "wild" looking coat! Bobo's beautiful coat is nothing short of amazing. My ex-flatmate once rescued a grey little kitty with a spotty belly but striped back. My theory is that someone was trying to create that look but failed. It's sad that people abandon kitties for that reason, but at least he found a home where he was loved to bitz!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Wow Bobo - you have the most amazing markings. You really are an exceptional and unusual kitty!

Hope you have lots of special treats and great playtimes on your special day!

Congrats on being our Cat Of The Day.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

What a smart and handsome fellow you are, Bobo!! I certainly haven't seen many, if any, Savannah cats in my life. And I learned some new things about your breed today! You are alert and ready to play anytime, huh? And like a dog!! You sound like you are more obedient than any dog I have in my house!! LOL!!!

Congratulations, Bobo, on being our Cat of the Day!!!

Bodacious Bobo!!!

WOW! What an AWESOME cat you are Bobo! Looks like you are living large! You coat is just excellent! Your PURRsons must have a BIG scratching post FUR you!!!

Congratulations on your COTD!

I was holding my Maine Coon girl whose real name is Rainbow Joy... but her nickname is Bobo... And I said, "Let's see if Bobo is the cat of the day"... meaning her of course and LOW and BEHOLD Bobo-you were COTD! One of those you had to be there moments I guess!!!

Our Bobo says to your Bobo... Party!!! Have a little catnip FUR your COTD you handsome guy!
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

Bobo, you are by far the most gorgeous cat I have ever seen! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, you deserve it!

WOW!!! Bobo, you just sparkle!

I am sure you are always as photogenic as you are in your COTD photo!!! Very, very handsome for sure! I would love to see you in purrrrson! We send catgratulations for your honor as Cat of the Day, and are so glad to get a chance to "meet" you, BoBo!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

What a beauty!!

OH MY, What a big ole stud!! Bobo you are very stunning - and there is NOTHING cuter than inter-species love! Cooper is a lucky dog to have such an awesome friend!! YEAH BOBO!!

Bodacoius BoBo

hello BoBo , this is BoBo , the Siamese cat from the lost cats hotel! You are such a hottie! And the fact that I am 9 , hopefully doent discourage you! You are one stud , Bodacious BoBo COTD! Look me upo under Catmandus cats! MMMRRRROOOWWWW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bobo, the Beautiful!!!! Wow, you are so handsome, lean and long! I would love to see you wrestle with your doggy, Cooper, and do tricks that earn you the title "Bobo the Circus Cat!" Of course you can hear toys rattling from all the way across the house--just look at those adorable BIG ears, and your big, bright eyes!!!! Your markings are stunning too--you are just PURR-fect, Bobo!!! So happy to have met you, and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

Bobo, you regal, regal

Hello Bobo! I know another cat named Bobo, a black & white wooly, wooly with loooonng whiskers. How wonderful you both are. Look at you, you COTD!! What a fancy, fancy.

Enjoy your day!! Snuggles & treats all around!! And just play, play, play and talk to your pup friend.

What color! And loooooong lines!!
    Last edited by happycats; 04-24-2003 at 10:45 AM.
    love, happycats, hannah, olivia, amelia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 outside feral cats chat & pedro

Oh my goodness, Bobo.... you are extraordinarily GORGEOUS!!!
    What awesome coat, ears, eyes you have!
    Congratulations on being our COTD!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!