Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kitten Abuse- Update

Kitten Abuse- Update

I apologize for not being online to post earlier but I have had a hell time at school and what not. If you haven't heard the story, a person I knew was bragging about abuser her all black kitten. She threw it in the washer, the dryer then turned on the dryer, in a toilet and closed the lid, and kicking it (she even said drop kick it) and slamming the door on it's face.

So here's the update of what happened. I talked to my counselor and she told me the girl had said she only told her boyfriend and her brother was the one to have abused it. My counselor didn't believe her however and called the humain society. The girl was kicked out of a class we had together, and I hope the kitten will be taken out of there.

As for me now, this girl was acting depressed and sad and whatever and told everyone that it was my fault blah blah blah. Now she claims to have only been joking, but knowing her and her life (example: when she was younger her mother threw her in a dryer and turned it on and her parents are letting her get an illegal tattoo. She is only 13 years old), she was BSing. Now a whole bunch of people are sympathetic and take her side in this and give me evil looks and disrespect me and what not. But that is not important.

Whatever happens to that girl it is for the best and I am awaiting the analysis and results from the humain society. I wish this would have been sooner but the best thing is the humain society have an eye on her and her disfunctional parents. Any more news I will be happy to post and again I apologize for not postng sooner.
    ~Riku

Dogs~
    King: German Shepherd-Male
    Hadee: German Shepherd-Female
    King is the uncle of Hadee ^-^

Cat~
    Sir Lancelot (aka Lance): Main Coon-Male

Glad you did something about it Riku. That was a very brave and honourable thing you did to help that kitten.

People who want help will get help but animals can't. You more than likely saved the life of this kitten. Lets hope it goes to a wonderful furever home.
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

well

riku i have to commend you, i am sorry you are getting flak at school because of this, just remember you have done the right thing here, that girl desperately needs help by the sound of it.
    so not only have u helped this defenceless animal, you may have helped her too, she will maybe not thank you, but you can rest assured you have acted with great responsibility and maturity. Hang on in there riku those stares etc will stop eventually
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

How can people defend a kitten abuse? Yech.

You did the right thing. Those other people have no scruples.

Riku you did the right thing and please don't let the boys and girls at school tell you otherwise. You are a very brave girl and you've also probably saved the little kittens life too.

Riku, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

It takes a lot of courage to stand up for what you believe in. Just think what a mess the world would be in if everyone turned a blind eye to abuse and other similar problems.

Wish I could help more, but just console yourself with the thought that any negative feedback you are getting now will be much harder to handle than living with the knowledge that youknew about an aduse situation and didnt do anything!

Well done!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Good job....you're a great representation of how all young people should act. The crap at school will pass. Keep a stiff upper lip.
    ~Kat

Most People Are Morons

I agree with everyone else, you've done a great thing for that beautiful little kitten! Whether or not it was actually abused is a moot point - no cat should live with an owner who boasts about hurting their kitty as that sort of individual will no doubt mistreat the kitty in other ways!

The girl obviously has problems and those imbeciles at your school are no better - I know it is hard when everyone criticises your actions, but you do not need the aproval of such simple-minded morons!

I hope that kitty finds herself a great home & keep us posted!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

hey Riku.dont listen to all of the people at school who have been rude.if they cared about the poor cat then maybe they wouldnt have been so rude.you did the right thing and now the kitten will be safe.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

Riku, that was a very honorable and brave thing you did. Hopefully the Humane Society will act.

Don't let those people at school get to you. Their opinions don't matter especially since you likely never see any of them after you graduate.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Riku , you are learning a very sad lesson , and that there are people in this world who are not responsin\ble. you were very brave in helping that kitten , and you should be getting appoval , not hostitility. but sometimes young people get the message from Media that it is cool to be rude , and you are expeperincing the fallout from the Bad attitude that rules TV.Keep your chin up , you have friends , 14 in fact at the Lost Cats Hotel. a my dear Mother , bless her memory , told me once , it is sometimes very ahrd to do the Right Thing!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Riku,

I have a question...if you only told us, the counselor and your mom, how does everyone know about this? Did the counselor tell anyone that it was YOU that made the complaint? If so, you need to report her as well...most likely to your principle.

I'm sorry people are taking this girl's side. Her life sounds really very sad, maybe this extra attention will help her a little bit. I feel very sorry for her.

You are awesome for helping this kitten! We are all very happy and proud you did the right thing. You go girl!!!

Take care,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Sorry to hear people are treating your badly cause of this, but you still did the good thing. Please keep us updated with this poor kitty, I can't belive it's still with this cruel girl

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Riku, you definitely did the right thing. Remember you probably saved the life of that kitten and maybe even your friend's life.

You are more mature than many adults I know. Please remember that the school year is just about over and people have a short memory. By the time school starts again in the fall this entire thing will be forgotten by people and life will go back to normal.

Cheryl

P.S. I can promise you that life is ALOT more fun and interesting once you finish high school

As everyone has said, you definitely did the right thing, and I'm glad you're being strong and not worrying about the kids at school that are being rude. They will learn their own lesson someday too.

Please keep us updated as you learn more.

Maybe if someone had stepped in earlier and reported this girl's parents (what kind of parent throws their daughter in the dryer!!!) she wouldn't be bragging about abusing a kitten, and you wouldn't have been put in this position.

Thanks again for stepping in and looking out for this poor defenseless little kitten. If you hadn't - who would have?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl