Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The NEW Compliment Thread

The NEW Compliment Thread

Write a compliment to the person who posted before you. Since I am first, I guess I have no one to compliment, but I will post again after someone else does.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Well, I think this was a very good idea ! So that is my compliment to you. thank you for staring this.

Ooh, sounds like fun!
    Ok...
    Well, Jen is very supportive and always friendly. When I was having trouble with the people at my school, she said that "It's the "nerds" who run this world, and the "jocks" and "cheerleaders" who work at McDonald's." I kept that in my AOL profile for the longest time. I always enjoy the pics of all her kitties! Jen is a great friend, and I can't wait to meet her at the PA meeting!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Okay, Britt is very mature and smart for her age. Most girls in her grade are very irresponsible (I know because of my sisters' friends). But Britt shows her responsibility and maturity mostly by being a very supportive and friendly member but also by being a caring, loving owner to her pets. ()

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I guess no one's got anything nice to say about me

from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.

See, now that is going to be the problem with this thread. Please don't EVER jump to that conclusion. Not every person here knows every other person here as well as they do some of the others. (boy, I hope that made sense) I, for one, ONLY know that you have Mickey the sheltie pup. But you frequent the dog side and I the cat side. So I admit that I passed up the opportunity to speak because others would know you better. (I hope that does not hurt your feelings).

I wanted to, but I didn't know if we could post more than once.

Oh well

Primabella, you are always caring and considerate for everyone on PT. You are always helping people, and your contests are tons of fun! I enjoy seeing pics of Mickey, he is such a handesome boy! Whenever I see anything Shettie, I think of you and Mickey. My pets are proud to be on Mickey's friends page, and I'm proud to have you as a friend.

Jen - I didn't think about that. Sorry But at least I know you care

Britt - That's so sweet! Your rock

Okay, now I realize that only us three have responded and we can't really just go on talking about eachother...

Well, I can say that Prima always seems to speak from the heart, first and foremost. She always seems upbeat and positive, and very mature for her age. She also has one cute doggie!

Johanna is never afraid to speak from the heart and give honest advice. And she has the coolest sense of humour! Oh, and she has some seriously gorgeous tuxes!!! OK, I'll stop now
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Nicole is very open minded and kind to everyone on PT. She has a wicked sense of humour and some beautiful meezers.

Soledad is very intelligent and courageous

Barbra is very sweet and always has something nice to say! she can always make me smile.

Jessica is fun and witty, and always kind to others. Her pets are so adorable, and especially photogenic! I love seeing pics of them in their very creative styles & poses. Jessica is definetly a person who cares about every sinlge person on PT, and always will be there to support them.

I don't really need another compliment..but...

Britt is such a lovely person!!!! I will never understand why people her own age would ever even dream of trying to hurt her. I am VERY pleased that I will have the opportunity to meet her this Saturday!