Thread: I'm tired...

I'm tired...

of being walked all over!

Yesterday was Dad's birthday and Mom, him, my Aunt Erma, and her date were going out to dinner. No problem there. Well Mom came and told me that it was just gonna be her and Dad at 5 o'clock because Erma couldn't find her date. Ok I don't have babysit my cousin. I made dinner and fed everyone here. Was cleaning up the kitchen when here comes my cousin Mandy walkin thru the house. Erma came in and ask me if I could watch Mandy while she and her now found date went to dinner themselves. I didn't have a problem with this. She left for Dinner at 7 o'clock. Mom and Dad came in at 7:30, notice this is a 2 1/2 hr dinner and they ate at a place 30 mins away so an hr of that was driving. Well at 10 Mom said that she was going to bed, I had to listen for Erma to come in and lock up after her. Well at 11:30 when Dustin left, Mandy was still sleeping in the floor. I put her up on the couch and turn the lights (except for the soft light above the fireplace) and TV off and went back to my room. At this point I'm fuming because I feel 4 1/2 hrs for dinner is a bit extreme when you have a daughter at home waiting on you. I finally fell asleep 1:30 and still no Erma! I got back up at 3:30 to check on Mandy, the lights were out and no Mandy on the couch. I ask my lil brother what time Erma came cuz for some odd reason he was up. He said that Mandy was in the bed with Mom and Dad and he turned off the lights. I went and checked on Mandy and told Dad I was locking the door, cuz she wasn't gonna come get her daughter! and to make a long story short I was right because it is 11 o'clock here and Mandy is still here. This is after Mandy called her mother AT HOME at 9 this morning.

Erma needs to stop walking over this entire family! We have to bend our lives around the wims of her. She makes Mom feel like crap because she puts Mom in the middle of her daily fights with Dad. Mandy is a lil brat around Erma and Mandy can do no wrong. Erma is constantly telling my lil brother to shut up and mind his own business because Mike tries to enforce Dad's rules. (mainly drinking something other than soda - we go thru a case of sodas (24 cans) in 2 days) Mom is sick of Erma's crap but won't stand up to her and when I do it for her, Mom defends her! I am to the point where I just want to knock some sense in to Erma!

Sorry for the rant but I had to vent somewhere!
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

i dont blame you for wanting to vent.i would be annoyed too.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

So I'm not overreacting here?
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.