Thread: cali

cali

what a beautiful cat!!!!! she surely looks happy and loved too. congratulations to the cotd!!!

Beautiful kitty!
    Stay happy Cali

Cali, you look like you really enjoy a good snuggle - I am sure everyone loves to cuddle up to you in wnter especially - you must be a purrrfect "hot water bottle". You have such beautiful markings too!

Well done on getting along so well with your doggy housemate too - sounds like you have a real comfortable and happy home ther,

Well done on being our COTD - hopes you get lots of kisses and special treats.

Ally sends kitten kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Cali, you are one beeeeaooouuutiful kitty cat. Glad you finally made it inside!!! Your parents and dog buddy sure do love you!!! Congrats to cutie Cali for being Our Awesome Cat of the Day!!

wow you are soooo pretty cali!!! congrats on cotd......i wonder what kind of dog molly is....whatever she is she shure is nice to let you cuddle w/ her....
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Hi Cali!
    Congrats on being COTD!
    Your photo and description reminds me so much of my familie's cat 'Ally'.

You are very beautiful and have such a lovely expression on your face!
    Take good care of your humans!

Best Regards,
    J.B. and Idge

It is always wonderful to see a Mature Well Cared for Cat! As a volunterr at the SPCA , you see too many Cats who are brought in for the crime of getting older. Congratulationds and Cuddles for Cosmic Cali COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cute, Cuddly Cali, you are just gorgeous! I love your markings and beautiful face, and how you're so sociable and snuggly! You do not look to be ten years old at all! Our oldest cat, Gerri, just turned 10 too. I'm sure you and Gerri will have at least 10 more wonderful years, even more! I'm so happy you have your "own room" and such a wonderful, loving family! CONGRATULATIONS, Cali, on being our star COTD!! I hope you have a very wonderful Wednesday!

Cali
    WOW! You are so beautiful. I'd love to cuddle up with you too! Sounds like you have a very happy life, stuffed with love and friends of all sorts. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Beautiful face, eyes, fur.......you've got it all, Cali!!! I'm so glad that you have a home where you are loved! Hope you get some extra loving today!!! Congratulations, Cali, on being the Cat of the Day!!!

What a sweetheart. It must be very satisfying to be able to provide such a good home for a deserving kitty.