Thread: ANOTHER Trick

ANOTHER Trick

Simba and I have been working on a new trick...... he finally got it done perfecty today... i taught him to "turn" he jumps up and kind of does a 360!

[ December 23, 2001: Message edited by: SimbaTWonderDog ]

wow!don't think i can get zoey to do that.i think her legs are too short.LOL

Way to go, Simba! You're such a smarty boy We love you and hope you have a nice Christmas

Oh, and if you can pics of him doing his new trick, I'd LOVE to see them I can't ever get enough of that beautiful Sim

Oh, by the way, KayAnn, Did you by chance see my new Christmas photos? There is a pic of Graham with a candy cane on his head and I think of Simba every time I set something on Graham's head That Simba is most patient and tolerant of all the things you have placed on his nose and head

What a good dog you are Simba, Hannah and I are still working on that one Its the turning thing she has a problem with.

You know what you should teach him next ?? I taught Hannah the other day and people get a kick out of it. Have you ever seen the dog in the fabreeze commercial ? where he goes around spraying the house with fabreeze ? Well I thought that it was a fake dog paw and that a dog couldn't spray something but thought I would try it anyway and I have gotten Hannah to spray water out of a water bottle.
    It's so cute, now Im working on gettting her to wipe it up.
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

well it sounds cute but... Simba and water do not go together... he just got a bath poor baby i almost cried with the look on his face because we had to do it outside and it was cold!