Thread: Fluffy

Fluffy

What a beautiful house rabbit you are, Fluffy! I love saying "house rabbit" because it means freedom for you and obviously you are a well behaved bunny to get that priviledge! Sounds like bunnies are long lived in your home too, so that means you'll be hopping around for a long, long time, playing with your rat friends and entertaining your family! I'm in love with you, Fluffy and would pay money just to rub that beautiful fur or yours and touch noses with you!

Congratulations, sweet Fluffy, on being the Pet of the Day!

Good Morning Fluffy, my what a handsome boy you are and it sounds like you are def. one of the family with lots of love going your way. From what I read you also have personality plus. I love your coloring too. What a wonderful companion you are to the other furry friends in your family too. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Fluffy, Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Fluffy, you are one extremely handsome bundle of fur! You are a very special bunny with wonderful parents who keep you inside where your personality can blossom and grow....you are a lucky, lucky bunny!!!! Congratulations on being named POTD!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Good Morning Fluffy. What a lucky bunny you are to have such a warm and loving home!! Wow, free run of the house, proud and adoring humans who shower you with love, and even furry siblings to pal around with! It doesn't get much better than that. Of course, you deserve nothing less!! You are one darling little bunster and I know your family feels very blessed to have such a sweet, gentle and loving fur friend to call their own! Congratulations to you dear Fluffy, our preious Pet of the Day! I hope you and your family enjoy your well deserved day on center stage. sweetheart!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fluffy
    Cuteness overload and talent too!!! I'd love to see you playing with your SpongeBob Square Pants ball and doing binkies down the hall too! Sounds like you have a wonderful loving home! Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.