Thread: elvis

elvis

awww, how i love that tribute to elvis....i adore his gospel music and play it nearly daily!!! what a beautiful one you are and soooo very smart too!!!! how heavenly you get to live in madison....i lived there for 5 years a long time ago.....i loved madison and always wished i could have remained there. Congratulations to a beautiful potd!!!

Elvis!!! You certainly live up to your name!! And what a handsome fellow you are!!! I think, one day, I will be tempted to have a big bird like you. But in the meantime, it sure is nice to meet all the beautiful birds on Pet of the Day!! Congratulations, Elvis, on being today's very special Pet of the Day!!!

oh.....i wish i could have a bird like that. i've been doing some research, and hopefully soon i will be able to afford a birdie just like you ,elvis.
    i think it is a great thing that your mum and dad are running a bird rescue.....i would love to adopt from a bird rescue....i just don't think there is one close enough to me.

n e ways.....congrats on being today's pet of the day!!!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

You are the KING!

Hey Elvis!
    Congrats on being POTD....you deserve it!
    Sounds like you are very intelligent and humorous (and it is obvious you are very handsome!)

Enjoy your day!
    J.B. and Idge

Elvis
    What a handsome fellow you are! With a name like Elvis, you have to be quite a character. It sounds like you live up to your name! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Dear Elvis, you are just toooo cool!! I smiled from ear to ear as I read your happy bio! What a joy and a hoot you must be to have around!! I love your repertoire of Elvis imitations! Your must keep your family laughing, 24/7! And aren't you spoiled! MYSTERY MUFFINS!! Many thanks to your wonderful, loving family for giving so many needy feathered friends a second chance at life!! Congratulations to you beautiful, intelligent, joyful Elvis, our most wonderful Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~