Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tadpole

Tadpole

Tadpole, this was a heartwarming story. A little tuxedo boy lost in the woods who makes his way with lots of friendliness and self-confidence.
    On your special day of honour we wish you lots of play with Margaux and the others, many treats and cuddles
    Last edited by Barbara; 04-22-2003 at 04:03 AM.

Tadpole

What a handsome cat you are. Have you met Grasshopper. You would likie her
    because she is a tux cat like you.
    Sandy Frost

Such a handsome sweet boy you are, Tadpole
    Have a great life!

Tadpole, that picture of you entwined in the tree is adorable!! And what a start to your wonderful life! So glad Willie saw your redeeming qualities and let you come home with him!!! What a great first Christmas gift, to go home with your forever family!!! What a perfect friend you are to your family, neighbors and siblings (dog, cat, fish, etc). You have a zest for life that creates lots of fun!!!

Congratulations, Tadpole, on being the Cat of the Day!!!

The spunky boy, Tadpole

Oh, Tad...you are so adorable. I just have fallen in love with you. I am happy for you finding such a wonderful life with so many friends and a nice family. You are very special.

We love you,

Nancy, Litto, KT and Andy.

What a sweet kitty you are Tad!

My gosh, you are the perfect kitty Tadpole. I want you to come to my house and be a peace maker.

You are such a lucky kitty to have made your way through the woods to a wonderful human family.

You are loved for sure! And you are blessed.

Hope you have a wonderful day in the limelight and that you live happily ever after!

What a guy!

What a spunky little guy!

Tadpole, I am completely mesmerized by your purrecious little bright-eyed look this morning! What a wonderful little guy with a purrsonality to match your adorable face! You are a "take charge" cutie and we're soooooo glad you found such a wonderful furrever home! Catgratulations, Tadpole, you are a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Blog Entries

Mew, Tadpole

Mew, congratulations on being COTD. You are so beautiful, purr purr. My KatMa has fallen in love with you. She just can' resist the lure of felines!

And you took such a round about way in locating your purrsons, didn't you? Mew, .

KatMa told me your humans are just so very lucky to have you to love.

PurrPurrPurrrrr A picture of me on one of my beds...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

OH, that picture is the best!! Look at the adorable happy kitty! Willie and your Daddy sound like VERY smart men! Your bright eyes and lively endearing personality are SO SPECIAL! YEAH TADPOLE!!!!

Actually with a name like Tadpole , you should be swimming instead of climbing , but you are so Cute that it doesnt matter a bit! How resouceful of you to pick your own parents and get yourself out of those woods! Terrrifffic Tadle COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a wonderful tale of rescue and love...I was completely enthralled reading all about the adventures of daring, dashing Tadpole!!! And like any good read, I just didn't want it to end! What a great children's book "The Life and Times of Tadpole" would make!! Of course, your days of carefree, joyful living have only just begun!! You're one fine, fine feline, sweet Tadpole!! Congratulations to you precious Tadpole, devoted companion, friend to all and one fabulous Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tadpole - you cutie. What an extra special COTD.

And well done on making so many friends - I can see why all the kids call on you to come out and play - you are the greatest!!

Congrats on choosing such a wonderful forever home!

Ally sends kitten kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Tadpole, that little wooly, wooly

What a sweet baba you are, you little tuxedo cat! My tuxedo cat punky says hi & is so happy for you! I can just picture you climbing up Willy and hopping right in that truck! Good for you, you little smarty!

This is a picture of my sweetie Amelia
    http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/November/15.html

And this is a picture of my sweetie Olivia
    http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/January/21.html
    Last edited by happycats; 04-22-2003 at 11:55 AM.
    love, happycats, hannah, olivia, amelia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 outside feral cats chat & pedro

Tadpole
    This is the first time I've ever seen a Tadpole in a tree! What a cutie you are! I'd fall for that face too! How smart of you to find yourself a loving forever home too. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Tadpole

You are such a beautiful kitty!! You won't believe this but I once had a cat named Tadpole!! But she was an all american striped tabby cat. Have fun on your special"Cat of the day"!!!!!