Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubby

Bubby

Bubby you look like a twin of my Tigris. And if he wasn't an indoor cat he would be an excellent hunter too. He is half Siberian and half Aby- so between some stripes he has this ticked hair you have too. And your eyes look the same.

Even when you were a baby kitten you knew how to survive out there. We hope that you now enjoy the life with your humans too and wish you a good hunt at your special day of honour.

Bubby, what a lucky and beautiful cat you are - and so self-reliant too!! Imagine surviving on your own out in the middle of nowhere!

I hope you enjoy your extra special COTD day today, but I am sure every day is special, as you have found a wonderful loving forever home.

Congrats on being our Cat Of The Day!!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Congrats, Bubby! I'm glad that your humans found you and gave you a happy home. I hope you have a extra special day today. Oh, and Jack wants me to tell you that he thinks you're beautiful!!

Bubby, you have grown up to be a beautiful girl!! What an unfortunate, lonely start to life, but it turned out to be perfect, didn't it? Congratulations, Bubby, on being our perfect Cat of the Day!!!

Bubby, you are a beautiful and very adorable kity cat! Thank goodness your furparents found you when they did!! May you have many many years of treats, wild runs through the house and, of course, lots of love! YEAH BUBBY!!!

BUBBY Baby!

I love the "lynx" your PURRson has attached to your past!

Our very FURst kitty-Puff Kitty Silhouette was most likely "dumped" into our development by a person who felt should she would stand a good chance of being adopted by one of the families! So we to have created little myths and legends of how she got here. My favorite is... that she was sent FURom kitty heaven and is a feline evangelist who was on a mission to turn us into catPURRsons. I had never had a cat before Puffy. I spent the FURst 43 years of my life catless! In 5 short years we have 8! Didn't she do a good job?

Wherever you came from Bubby and however you got there... it was fate and destiny that made your PURRson hear your little cries! I have a feeling you knew exactly what you were doing!!!

Seven of our 8, Puffy is the black girl on the table!

Our octopussy... Pride who was bred and born under our roof... thanks to Puffy!

CONGRATULATIONS Bubby on your COTD! Continue to the good life being spoiled and pamPURRed!
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

Pretty

Bubby I love your name,it's cool. I think
    you're very pretty and I love the fact that you may be part Bobcat. My sister & I have 3 Bengal cats and we notice the differences of the Aisian Leopard bloodlines.
    Sandy Frost

What a lucky Cat you are that those kind people came by , rescued you and agve you such a Grand Home! Beautiful Bubby , this is Catmandu using a diffrent compter , as the library is closed! All the Best To Big Bubby Boy COTD!

Bubby

What a beauty you are Bubby! And how I enjoyed reading your story. I read it twice! Praise the Lord for your parents who came to rescue you! You enjoy your special day! Treats all around!

love, happycats, hannah, olivia, amelia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 outside feral cats chat & pedro

Bubby, you look just like my Katie girl. Thank god your purrents were at the right place at the right time to rescue you.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Dear beautiful Bubby! I was totally enthralled as I read your Mommy's recounting of your amazing tale of rescue and her description of your most unique and captivating characteristics! And while she may never solve the mystery of your early life and parentage, one thing is for certain, you are one fetching feline! You truly are a "legend" in your own time and one stunning Cat of the Day!! Congratulations to you beautiful Bubby!! Everyone at my house sends you loads of hugs and praise on your special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bubby
    What a beautiful girl you are. I love your name too. It fits you somehow. I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving home. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Fascinating story, and perfectly splendid cat.

More Bubby pics!

Please post more pictures of Bubby, I would love to see what the rest of her looks like.

Beauty Bubby!

Hello Bubby!
    Congrats on being COTD! You deserve it!
    You look so much like my cat, Idge -- perhaps you are distant relatives (she's from TX.)

Enjoy your reign as a Queen for a Day!
    I hope you get a special treat from your humans!

Kindest Regards,
    Jenn B. + Idge