Thread: Seal

Hybrid View

Seal

What a lovely girlie you are.

I love your coat - you have very beautiful markings! You look very cute with your Easter Bunny Ears on!

Congrats on being our very special Easter Sunday COTD.

Hope you have a special day, filled with lots of fun and treats!

Ally sends kitten kisses - she wants to know where you got your bunny ears - they don't sell nice kitty clothes in Bahrain!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

She's a beautiful kitty. A winter in Canada for a cat from Trinidad? If she's like Texas cats, her first time in snow, she'll try to keep all four paws in the air at once. Good luck.

Seal,
    Happy Easter! With those ears, you should hear the food tin being opened from across the world! I love your shiny, shiny, coat brushed to purrfection. Enjoy your day as our very best COTD!

What a pretty girl you are! I'm glad your purrents rescued you from that nasty ol' pound. Even the best shelter is nothing like a furrever home. Have a great Easter!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Lovely Seal!

You are indeed a beauty, sweet girl - catgratulations on being our Easter Cat of the Day (we like your ears much better than the "rabbit" ears too !!!). Stay happy, Seal!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Oh Seal you are soooo gorgeous! I love your eyeliner - and the thought of you grooming your kitty mates is just too precious, and would make me melt just like your mommy. Congrats to adorable Seal Our Excellent Easter Cat of the Day (year!)

SEAL, you are so precious in your Bunny Ears, but we're glad you're not con-Seal-ing your own sweet little ears! Your coat is soooo plush and beautiful too!

I was quite touched how you were grooming your pals at the pound. You should've never been there in the first place (no animal should), but at least you were rescued by a wonderful Purr-ent!!!!

Happy Easter, Sweet Seal "bunny!"

Seal
    What a beauty you are! You look so cute in your Easter ears. Congratulations on being our special Easter Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Happy Easter, sweet Seal!! You look so adorable in your Easter "bonnet!" Of course, nothing compares to the beauty of your very own pair of precious ears! And all of that hard work you and your fur folks put into grooming your coat is well worth the effort.....just look at how plush and lusturous it is! You're simply stunning! Thanks to your family for springing you out of kitty jail! A girl and sweet and lovely as you deserves only the best, most loving home! Congratulations to you dear Seal, our most precious Easter Sunday Cat of the Day!! I wish you all the best in Canada, sweetie and may you and your family enjoy many, many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being COTD! Happy Easter!
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Oh Seal, you are such a funny bunny!

Happy COTD to you this Easter Sunday.

Seal, you're the cutest Easter Bunny I've seen in a while! I hope you're having a happy day! (Hopefully, the real Easter Bunny left you some special kitty treats- I'm sure you deserve them!)