Thread: Beautiful Boo

Beautiful Boo

Good Morning Boo!! When I look at your beautiful self, I could never imagine how terribly ill you were Thankfully, your devoted family came along just in the knick of time to rescue you and save you! Now, after lots of good loving and lots of good care and rest, you're back in the pink What a brave little fighter you are, Boo! Then again, you've got so much to live for; everyone loves little Boo!! and I"m sure Pika is so thrilled to have such a fun loving little fur friend to pal around with! Congratulations to you precious Boo, Pet of the Day!! You definitely are a "Miracle Baby!" I wish I could cover you with kisses, but since I can't I'll have to settle for wishing you a most happy day of celebration!! Yay, Boo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aren't you just the picture of beauty and good health, now, Boo! It is hard to believe that you were so sick. I'm just happy that you are better! What a friendly little girl you are, giving kisses!! I'd love one right now!!!

Congratulations, Boo, on being a great Pet of the Day!!

Good Morning Boo! Aren't you just the cutest thing? Your story is quite amazing, how your owners nursed you back to health. I am so glad that they did! Congratulations on being today's special, PET OF THE DAY!

Good morning Boo! Your story is very amazing! Im soo glad your okay! Congratulations on being our wonderful POTD!

Boo
    You certainly are beautiful! Your story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad you are healthy now. I would spoil you rotten if you were mine. I'm so glad you have such a loving family. Congratulations on being our very deserving Pet of the Day today, sweetie. I think a treat or two are in order, don't you?

yay for being pet of the day Boo, you are so pritty, I hope you get better.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven