Thread: Stunning Caicos!

Stunning Caicos!

Dear Caicos...you are one stunning Igunana girl! Your coloring is spectacular....as brilliant as a bowl full of sparkling jewels! And what impeccable taste you have! That necklace compliments you to perfection! I'm so sorry to hear you're not in the best of health right now, sweeetheart. But you couldn't ask for a more loving and caring guardian. I hope that in no time you'll be bacl in the best of health!! Congratulations to you beautiful Caicos, Pet of the Day! I hope you enjoy your most deserved day of honor and I wish many, many more happy years with your loving human!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

beautiful lady

Your girl is a sweetheart for sure. I hope her kidney infection clears soon. You can tell she gets wonderful care and is soo happy.

It's so nice to see another beautiful iguana to be POTD.
    Hope you get a speedy recovery and lots and lots of cuddles with you human for many years to come.
    Congratulations precious Caicos!!!

Caicos, I read all about you on Saturday morning and admired your beautiful picture. Then............our cable line got cut and I didn't get to respond and congratulate you!

I'm sorry I'm late, but couldn't let the opportunity pass to say a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a gorgeous Iguana girl you are!!!

Logan

Re: Stunning Caicos

Thank you all so much! Caicos is doing very well and I've passed on your sentiments to her. She does get nippy sometimes though, and likes to try to take chunks out of me, but I usually manage to avoid her.

I'm keeping the Kidney Disease at bay for the most part with her daily misting, and she seems happy and healthy enough, so I'll just keep going like I am.

Caicos is litter pan trained too by the way - of course the pan is filled with water, never kitty litter - Caicos would swallow that and get sick!

It sure makes cleanup easy - I just dump it down the toilet when she's done and flush...

I'm so sorry I didn't catch this response before now!! So glad to hear that Caicos is doing well. You tell her that no bites are allowed! And if you get her to listen, I need a few lessons in training from you!!!

So nice to have you here! Hope you will keep in touch and keep us updated on Caicos.

Logan