Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amber

Amber

What a gorgeous boy you are! You look like a real sweetheart! I love your little paws folded in front of you, as if you would NEVER get up to any mischeif - but that cheeky little face tells another story. I bet you have lots of tricks to play on Patches, but I am sure you never get moaned at - you are just too cute!

Enjoy your special day, and congrats of being our COTD!

Ally sends kitten kisses - she has a human sister called Amber too - it's such a lovely name!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Yeah for the orangies!!! Congrats on cotd Amber!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

He'a a very appealing little kitty. And another example of what great pets those strays we see all over can be. Good luck.

Amber!! You are one handsome fellow, all propped up in your matching basket!!! If I could get an Easter surprise like you in a basket, I'd take it in a heartbeat!! Congratulations, precious, on being the Cat of the Day!!!

Amber,
    Who would expect anything less from a creamsicle but love, affection and mischief? You look so adorable in your Easter Basket. May tomorrow bring you all sorts of good things! Way to get along with Patches...that is how it should be. Congrats to your purrent for loving you into their home. Happy COTD!

Amber says, "Get into trouble? Who, innocent little ME?" Yeah, right. He looks like one of my Mahopac monsters from last year.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Amber, you are indeed a sight for sore eyes this almost Easter morning! Your name suits you purrfectly, even though you are a boy, and a sweet one at that! Keep on spreading joy, loveable mischievous COTD!

Michael , my little pal is in 7th heaven that so many Orange And white Cats are turning up as COTDS! I tell him how awesome he is every day , and certainly that goes foe Aws Inspiring Amber COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Amber you are adorable in your basket that has the same colour as your little nosie
    I would like to kiss that nosie and to pet your cute paws
    I wish you a day full of snuggling and cuddling.

Orange kitties are so friendly, just like you beautiful Amber!! The expression on your face says it all - love me, play with me!! TOO CUTE!!! AMBER ROCKS!!

Amber...You're Wonderful!

You look totally purrrrecious in your basket - great photo!!! Catgratulations, sweet Amber, on being today's special Cat of the Day, and for finding a wonderful furrever home!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride!

Note: We're celebrating the birth of new GRANDPUPPIES TODAY!!! Maggie and her 8 puppies (our daughter, Janis' sweet Collie) is our Photo of the Day - hope you'll visit! www.cathappy.com !!!

And Happy Easter Everyone!

Oh Amber!!!!! You are the most adorable basket full of furry cuteness!! You certainly do have that look of innocence about you!! Who could EVER imagine that vision of sweeteness capable of such mischief! I'm so happy to read of your heartwarming tale of rescue, Amber! Now you and Patches and your loving humans complete one beautiful, unbroken circle of love! Congratulations to you precious Amber, Cat of the Day! Maybe tomorrow the Easter Bunny will bring a special basket of treats just for you?? Hugs and kisses to you cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amber
    I'd love to find you in MY Easter basket tomorrow! What a handsome fellow you are! I'm so glad you found a loving forever home and family. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Blog Entries

Adage

Hi Ally Cat -

Now that is good! Mew-mew. You purrson has it
    correct "My cat rules this house - if you don't like it you can LEAVE" which my KatMa agrees with 100%. Mew, mew.

Are you a little kitty that was rescued too? Like me and that cutie pie Amber (today's COTD)? All pets are great and special; rescued pets bring double the pleasure.

Purrrrrrr xo
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Congrats to you being COTD!! You are beautiful!!

Wife to Steve and Mother to:
    Samuel Thomas 8/31/96 Amber Nicole 3/9/98
    Elizabeth Rose 12/14/99 Shalee Robyn 6/24/92
    Rocky 6/02
    Fluffy 11/02