Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Pinhead...

Pinhead, what a lovely coat and colouring you have! And Jack is such a handsome brother too - I love Rotties - I think they are real gentle giants and are sadly misunderstood by many people!

I just wonder how long that chair will hold out under his weight - theyr'e not exactly lightweights.

Definately shows what a "little madam" Pinhead is that she dominates such a big biy, and also what a big softie he must be!

Welcome to PetTalk!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

HOW ADORABLE! She's very very very CUTE!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Originally posted by Jack'sMom
    When we brought Jack home a little over a year later
    Seems to me that Jack is Pinhead's little brother - but is a really big little brother.

I've got that same dilemma. My "big" brother is actually shorter (smaller) than I am, and my "little" brother is much taller (bigger) than I am.

Oh, and Pinhead is beautiful, and I love her name.

And Jack is so cute on his chair.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

hey there....

What a beautiful cat pinhead is, she has gorgeous markings, i am sure she gets that lovely big white bib dirty though, lol, and the doggie is so cute as well, welcome to this lovely site, you will enjoy it for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Great pictures. I love her name, you don't hear of many 'pinhead' kitties !!

Welcome to Pet Talk (Watch out it's addictive)

They are both so cute! I love that picture of Pinhead sitting out on the grass....very nice.

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...