Thread: Nico

Nico

Good Morning Nico, it looks like you have been hard at work on the computer, lol. My, what a handsome boy you are, your colors are magnificent. It sounds like you have two best friends there and you take care of them wonderfully, and run the house with an iron wing. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Nico Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Hi there Nico! My eyes POPPED open when I clicked on your stunning photo! What a gorgeous little guy you are! I could spend hours just staring in amazement and awe at your beautiful coloring! And isn't it great that you have "free flight" around YOUR home!! So just how much time DO you spend on the computer??? It was an extra special treat to hear from a Daddy today!! I think you have two very proud and adoring parents there and I know that every day you grace their lives with a bounty of color, song and joy! Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Nico, our most deserving feathered friend Pet of the Day! I hope your day of honor is celebrated in high style, precious one!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nico
    WOW! What a cutie! I can tell by the way you posed in your picture that you know it too! It was so kind of you to take time from your computer to pose so we could see your wonderful self. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Talk about a "free bird"!!!! Nico, my two little Cockatiels are so envious that you get to flutter about, at will, enjoying the company of your family, whenever you like! They don't get quite that much freedom, as we have other pets in this house who would like to catch them! So they are safely behind closed doors when they are out of their cages.

Not only are you sociable and smart, you are just beautiful too!! Congratulations, Nico, on being a very special Pet of the Day!!!

What a CUTE lil birdie! You look and sound like a real lil treasure! Enjoy!
    Tania, Mugsy's Mom
    English/American Bulldog

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!! You are a very pretty bird! And smart too!

What a gorgeous bird! My Popcorn and Muffin have as much freedom as you! They are NEVER in their cage! LOL Just at bedtime or when they want to eat. Congrats sweet sunny bird!