Thread: Kaj3!!

Kaj3!!

my what long and silky ears you have, KAJ3.. .... I think you may be one of the prettiest...(oops, Handsome) bunny I've ever seen. It's no wonder you've won so many awards. Your family must be so proud of their smart, beautiful bunny....and here you are now.....our sweet Pet of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Hoppy Easter KAJ3

KAJ3,
    Congrats on being the Pet of the Day! You know, it's purrfect timing since Easter is on Sunday. Are you the real Easter Bunny?

I'm glad you won those prizes at the livestock show...you must be really proud of yourself!

Have a wonderful day cutie!
    Idge Whiskers Tabbyroe

My, my,my...what wonderful ears you have KAJ3! You are such a handsome guy it is not surprise you win awards and make your parents proud! Congrat's on being POTD!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

What beautiful ears!!!! What a beautiful bunny!!!

Kaj3, you are a perfect "pre-Easter", Pet of the Day!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Hi there adorable Kaj3!! Your family must be so proud of you! And I'm not surprised to read how you WOW the judges That precious face and those gorgeous, long, silky ears of yours deserve nothing less than the "blue ribbon" treatment. But I'll bet your people love you most for being such a gentle and loving fur friend!! Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Kaj3, our perfectly precious Easter season Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

what long ears, I love them, you are so cute, I just wanna kiss ya and hug you .. hee hee what a sweet rabbit
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Kaj3
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure! I love your ears. I bet no one can keep secrets with you around. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.