Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belang

Belang

My dear Belang, I know quite some kitties in Singapore and Malaysia and most of them have such a pretty little facie and a graceful body like you. Not all however have such a good home. So I think it is acceptable if your human keeps bragging.
    I wish you a wonderful warm and sunny Singapore day with lots of toys and kisses -and be careful with the red sofa

Oh I forgot something: for true Singaporians: the food is very important. So I wish you tons of fishhead (it's better for you without the curry) and crabs (without the chili)

Handsome hunk of a cat - Belang, I love your big paws, and those fingers, I would kiss each and one of them (if i were in Singapoure now)
    You look very well on the red sofa, it suits you perfectly
    Have a happy and healthy life and do not mind about your human bragging about you - let her have it, she must feel she has a treasure, which is right, and she has to, at least, share the pictures of that treasure with everyone

Belang,

You are such a gorgeous kitty. I would love to give you a hug and a snuggle! I really love your little pink nose - what a cutie!

Hope you have lots of fun on your special day, playing with all your toys on your big red sofa - what a lucky cat you are to have found such a special forever home!

Congrats on being a special spectacular stripey COTD!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

WOW WOW WOW
    What a stunning kitty you are Belang! I love your stripes! Have a wondeful day as COTD.

Dearest Belang, if ever I saw a cat ready for action it is you! You look like a coiled spring! I get the feeling that if somebody incautiously said "ffftttt," you would explode off the couch, run up the curtains, and swing from the chandelier, with your eyes popping out and your tail like a bottlebrush--all in playfulness, of course.

Speaking of tails, I'm sure your mama would have mentioned it if you were a bobtail, so I bet there's more tail behind you than the photo indicates. You are the stripiest, orangiest, biggest-eyed and cutest guy I've seen in a long time, and I wish you all good things, as well as a long, healthy, and happy life.

Handsome Belang

Dear Belang,

You are a very handsome red boy! Your thing gorgeous stripes are very beautiful! I just love red kitties! Enjoy your COTD doing all of the things you love to do most!

Here I'll turn on the Discovery Channel FUR you!

Your fellow Redheaded FURiend,
    Pride
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

Bodacius Belang , you have to be one of the hansomest Cats of the year so far , with your distinctive stripes and coloring. And as you grow and become a full fledged Cat , you will get even hansomer! Bodacoius Belang COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Belang it's obvious you're personality plus and from your expression, no doubt a handful but who could resist??.......Congratulations handsome boy for being our sweet Cat of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

OH Belang, you are one stunning kitty cat! So very pretty! YEAH BELANG!! Congrats for being Our Excellent Cat of the Day!!

Very handsome.

What a cutie!!!

Congratulations Belang on being cat of the day

Stunning kitty. I too have seen a few street kitties in Singapore . You are very lucky to have such caring humans and happy home.

Belang...you are sooooo Purrecious!!

Happiness is YOUR face! You are bringing many smiles to Cat of the Day visitors around the world! What a bright, happy little guy you are. We loved meeting you and send along catgratulations on your special, special day as Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Belang, I just love those gorgeous stripes of yours and your coloring. I would love to see you when you are all grown up to see if you have grown into those big ears and paws of yours.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

oh you little sweetheart, I would love to have you come live with me!