Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Namaste

Namaste

Namaste, you have a very interesting color
    Have a long and happy life

Nami, one can see that you are a very special cat and you deserve being queen of the house. You absolutely must come back once you have your diamond collar

Enjoy your special day of honour!

Nami, you look like a furry chocolate sundae! What a striking, unusual and beautiful girl! That diamond collar is certainly worthy of you Congrats on being cat of the day!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Now that's one beeeautiful kitty cat!! Your unique and lovely coloring, stunning blue "sweet eyes" and pink nail caps are so very impressive adorable!!! CONGRATS TO NAMI, OUR EXCELLENT CAT OF THE DAY!!

Pretty Kitty!

Namaste,
    You are a truly blessed lady to have found such a wonderful home! I know how it feels to have been homeless too!'

Your claw covers are really sweet and you look like a cool cat!
    Have you ever thought about getting a tiara?

Congratulations on being the COTD and take care over there!

Nap time,
    Idge

Wow what a distinct coloring you have Namaste! And I love your pink claws, too

Congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

What unique coloring you have, Namaste! I'm happy that you found such a loving home.

Nami Beauty

What a classy babe you are Nami! Your name is sent from heaven and I want to see the divinity in everything, everyody and every animal.

How do you like your nail tips?

Well, enjoy your day pretty girl. My cats, Andy, Little Bit and Katie Belle send the mewgratulations!

Bisous!

Congratulations on COTD cutie!!

Nami, what a gorgeous girl you are!

Ally really facies your pretty pink nails - she would like some too.

You deserve a diamond collar as a reward for being so clever and choosing such a good forever home.

Congrats on being our COTD - enjoy your special day!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

What a lucky kitty. I was wondering why her nails were pink.

Dearest Namaste, your story of how you and your mama found each other charmed me. I know how it is to be in the right spot at the right time and finding true love. It's magic!

Long life, health and happiness to you, blessed girl!

I have to agree with Neko1 , and the other threads as Namatse is one incredible blend of colors. How clever of her to find just the right house and the right person to be her Guardian. Nifty NAMASTE COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Namaste

What a colorful little baba you are, you little beauty Nami! All my kitties just love your pinkie nails - quite lovely! You little spotty face you! You run that house and keep your parents on their toes today. Treats and catnip all around on your special day!

Love, happycats, hannah, olivia, amelia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 outside feral cats chat & pedro

Stunning Namaste, I have to tell you, beautiful girl, when I saw your photo this morning I let out a gasp! How incredibly beautiful you are! Your coloring, markings and sparkling blue eyes are breathtaking! And your crimson claws are the perfect finishing touch to a look that is simply divine! You have every reason to be smitten with yourself, sweet girl! And while you await the arrival of that diamond studded collar, we hope you take pleasure in learning that today we bestow upon you the coveted title of Cat of the Day! Wear your crown proudly, beautiful Namaste!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~