Thread: Should i or should i not???

Should i or should i not???

Hey evry 1 i have a question... I am supposed to be going a way for a while and i have nothing to do with cami should i board her for a couple of days?? My dad is going to be working so she will be locked in her cage all day because she is not yet house broken {YEA STILL}.. So we dont want her to be locked up and no one can watch her so is it a bad idea to put her in a doggie boarding house for a couple of days?? Need response!!

Yes, I think that it would be ok if you boarding Cali, because I think that they get attention there. Or, you could find a neighbor to watch her.... either way!

hey!!!!!
    i think it will be ok if you board her because they treat thme very well. well umm have fun on vacation........lol
    oh an ddont get sunburnt lol

LOVE....Snowball ( the puppie)...Pebbles (The devil cat)... and Ashley ( Me)... he he Thanks Amber for the sig..

I would rather Cami be with a friend or be boarded than locked in a cage. I would say to go with the boarding idea, unless you can find a friend to leave her with a friend. Have fun on your vacation

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

At the doggie daycare place that my Leo goes to once a week they do overnight boarding as well. The nice thing about it is during the day they get to play with all the other dogs and at night even though they are crated - they are so tired all they want to do is sleep anyway !!!

My sister used to feel guilty when she had to board her dog until one day she sneaked in and say him having the time of his life Just make sure you get one with good references - your vet, a friend or the SPCA are all good places to start

Have a great time

If you are going to board her, please check out the place first...ask questions.....there's some good and bad boarding kennels out there.