Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sammy

Hello

This is my first post here. I only found this site because a friend sends me the Dog of the Day every day at work. I used to have a dog for 14 years and never thought I would become a cat person. But back in September I adopted my little Sam at the Humane Society. They told me he was just a domestic medium hair cat, but people have told me since that he has lots of Maine Coon in him, and after reading up on the breed, they are right. I am now a full fledged cat fanatic! He is just the sweetest thing on earth and one of the best things I ever did was to adopt him. So I just wanted to say hi and I think I'll stick around to chat with other cat lovers.

Welcome! You know a requirement is that you must post pictures of your baby so we can shower him/her with lots of compliments! Welcome!

I'll give it my best shot. I have a pic of him on my home computer, but I'm not too good at getting pics on chat boards. I'm technically deficient.

Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm sure you and your kitty will find lots to talk about here! hoe old and what color is Sammy?

Sammy

Sammy is probably about 3 or so now; they told me he was 2 1/2 when I took him home. He's grey, with a very long, fluffy tail and beautiful green eyes.

This was supposed to go under the "Hello' thread but for whatever reason I retitled it. I'm just not functioning today.

Welcome!!! This is a great, but dangerously addicting, place. Of course cats have that same quality. (addicting......as my 13 cats will attest to)

13 cats? Wow! My 1 is a handful!

Welcome! And yes I really want to see a pic of your cat...and I want to hear descriptions! All the cute little things your precious kitty does.

And yes...terribly addictive...cats, this board...

Oh my goodness... say no more!!! If you have a Maine Coon mix, you are a friend of mine!!!!!!!! tee hee.....

Seriously, welcome to Pet Talk... you will love it here, and PLEASE post pictures of your beautiful kitty!!!!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Let's see, funny things he does. Well, he loves to watch the water swirl down the toilet bowl every time I flush. He rolls around on his back like a dog when I get home from work. He "talks" to me when I get out of the shower every morning, probably to say 'where's my breakfast". And he taps my face with his paw if I fall asleep on the couch, just to make sure I am still alive. He's got a great personality.

Het, Shaolin, I merged your other post into here, where you iontende it to be in the first place!

Oh, he sounds like such a sweetie!!!

Thanks for the merge. I think I see what I did now. Hit new thread instead of post reply. It is so time for me to go home!

Yeah, and when you're home send us a picture of Sammy. I am technically challeŽnged too and I finally managed to post pix of my 2 boys, Filou who is an Aby and Tigris who is the king

I think I also just figured out how to attach a pic. I only have one on my computer since I just had the whole thing reformated, and it's from back in Sept, but he's pretty much the same. I'll try it later.