Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kitten

Kitten

Well, its sort of sad. My friend has this adorable all black kitten that she doesn't really like. This kitten is so sweet, but it follows her around and she says it gets annoying because I don't really think her family knows how to disapline their pets, and she told me some aweful things she's done to it. It's not really like animal cruelty I don't think, but its just aweful. She threw the kitten in the washer, then tk him out and put him in the dryer and ran it. So the poor kitten was tumbling in there. She said she felt bad and took him out, but he followed her again and she put him in the trash can, then she went to the bathroom and she shoved the kitten in the toilet and closed the lid. She also smacked the door in his face a couple of times and kicked it.

But its not like I can do anything because her mom doesn't let me come over there and she can't come over here because of some strange reason she's not telling me or my parents. I really ant to stop her but I mean, not like I can do anything.

I just felt like I needed to share this with you all. It's really upsetting because she also laughs at this.

Dogs~
    King: German Shepherd-Male
    Hadee: German Shepherd-Female
    King is the uncle of Hadee ^-^

Cat~
    Sir Lancelot (aka Lance): Main Coon-Male

Report her. That's animal abuse. Find a way to get that animal OUT of that demented girl's hands. And fast!!!

I don't know where you live, but open a phone book and look up "Humane Society". Give them your friends name and address.....without telling them your name.

By you knowing about it and not doing anything to help that poor, helpless kitten, makes you just as bad.

PLEASE do something!!! Please....
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

agreed
    her parents can be held responsible.
    GET HER OUT by calling the authorities.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

THAT IS ANIMAL CRUELTY

YOU NEED to tell someone ASAP!!!!!!!!! That is horrendous. The kitten needs to get OUT of there. WHY in the world would you need to discipline a kitten for following you around???? The kitten probably gets no attention and is lonely and bored. Get that kitten OUT of that house any way you can!!!!!!!!

This infuriates me SO BAD!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

How can that NOT be animal cruelty???

I'm sorry, but your friend is sick...that's all I can say....they should NOT be allowed to have pets in that house!!

That is animal cruelty!

It scares me to think what is she going to do with discaplining her children when she has them!

That poor kitten! It is probably suffering brain damage or something worse!

Call animal protection or the humane society! She does not deserve to be anywhere near an animal!
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

HOW THE HELL IS THAT NOT ANIMAL CRUELTY?!?!?!?!

That poor little kitten, following her around, hoping for love and all he/she gets is pain!

DO SOMETHING!!!! You cannot just sit there and let this innocent creature suffer like this! That makes you just as bad as this disgusting friend of yours.

Keep us updated.

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

I agree with everyone. That IS animal cruelty! Please do something to help this little kitten.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

I think you need to wake up.

It IS animal cruelty! And I also think you need to just TAKE the kitten and either find it a new home, or take it to the Humane Society or some other no-kill shelter so it can be adopted out.

Anyone, I don't care who it is, who sits by and watches what your so-called friend did to that kitten is JUST as responsible. I wouldn't want someone like THAT as a friend. She's a Jeffrey Dahlmer in the making.

She laughs? I think this sicko needs to have the same done to her. Then maybe she won't think it's that funny. If you are anywhere near Michigan, let me know. I'll come get the kitten once I get my car back.

UGH!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

There's nothing more to be said that others haven't. You absolutely MUST get that kitten out of there. If you feel you can't do anything, or don't feel you can call the Humane Society, go to your parents or a teach or counselor at school. This "friend" definitely has some emotional problems if she puts a kitten in a dryer and turns it on! Then laughs at it!

This is absolutely animal cruelty and I really believe if you don't do something to get the kitten out of there it will not live very long.

Please if you feel you can't do anything, get adult help. This kitten needs you to intervene immediately!

And once you save the kitten, it might be best if you don't socialize with this "friend" anymore. Anyone who treats an tiny defenseless animal like that doesn't have a lot of respect for life in general and it would probably be best if you stayed away.

And I'm sorry if some of the responses here seem cruel to you, but there is literally a life on the line here, and it's up to you to save that little kitten! Don't wait, do something NOW!!!! before it's too late.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

This most certainly IS ANIMAL CRUELTY in the worst sense!!!!
    PLEASE do something! That is just plain TORTURE!!!!
    Even if you have to write an unsigned letter and send it to the humane society... PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!

This girl and her parents are sickos!!!!!

This is soo very sad!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

What your friend is doing is not only sick and cruel, it's *against the law*. People can be arrested for this sort of behavior.

Riku, how old are you? Could you tell your parents or a teacher what is going on? This kitten needs a better chance at a life, and it sounds as if your friend needs counseling.

She's 14 .. and I really hope this is a 14 year old kid just joking around .. but if she is telling the truth about her friend, then I'd like to tell her to "WAKE UP" and get that kitten the hell out of the hands of her psycho friend. In fact, I wouldn't have that kind of person as a friend, so go ahead and get that poor girl some help or something too.

I don't know if you think this is serious or not ... but it is... VERY.

If she is joking then I am extremely ......oh so something I can't even put it into words. And even if it isn't a joke I am just about and annoyed...mad...angry...none of those really work but I don't wish to use the language that is running through my head right now. I am not sure a young kitten like that would survive in a dryer for long or at least without some serious injuries.

I think the police also need to be phoned.

I know in our area the local humane society is a ....well....joke. I tried calling in about a possible neglected dog this last summer. The trailer that he was tied up next to had been pulled out of the site and the dog was still there. The humane society told me that I had to have PROOF that the dog had been abandoned. That it wasn't their job to determine that. So I called the State Police and they assisted me in determining that the dog was ok. *shaking my head*