Thread: My Dear Molly!

My Dear Molly!

Good morning molly!

You are just gorgeous! Thanks for starting off my day with a bright smile. congrats on being our POTD! you definately deserved it! I hope your day is filled with extra treats and neck rubs have a good day!

Good Morning Molly, I love that photo of you and what personality you have. One can tell you are a wonderful companion and much loved by your humans. I would love to hear you say Papa, etc. etc. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Molly, Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Ooooooooooooooooooooh...........

Molly, you are simply beautiful!!! Breathtaking!!!! If my Roger saw you, he would be singing his little "Zippity Doo Dah" song very loudly, I'm sure!!! What a gorgeous, smart girl you are, and I know the joy of having a special bird like you! I have two!!!

Congratulations, lovely lady, on being the Pet of the Day!!

ohh Molly.....What a beauty you are... inside and out. It's no wonder you are so loved and well taken care of. It does my heart good to know there are birds like you that have people who love them so much.........my two boys, Jake and Luna (the cockatiels) send a long whistle to their favorite Centerfold Pet of the Day!
    Last edited by 8Birds1cat; 04-08-2003 at 03:39 PM.
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Hello Molly!
    What a beautiful girl you are! I've never seen a bird with your coloring before. Sure sounds like you have a wonderful life, stuffed full of love. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.

OMG! What a BEAUTIFUL, BeAuTiFuL, beautiful tiel! AWWWWWWWWWW! What gorgeous coloring you have, and SUCH a sweet face! I'm sure my Popcorn and Muffin tiels would LOVE to meet you! Congrats on being chosen as our very special POTD! May you get lots of millet and yummy treats on your verrrrrrry special day!!!

I agree, Molly, you are quite the "looker!!" I've never seen a white faced Cockatiel before! You're breathtaking! And such a lovable sweetie pie as well! I can just picutre you flittering about, following after your Mommy! Yes you are one beautiful, joyful, sweet feathered friend, dear Molly and our very deserving Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you Molly, you're the tops!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Molly you are so pritty, you are so pritty Cheeko just died, I think. You know him and you would make a good couple. . Molly and Cheeko sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! lol YAY for being pet of the day, yippy 4 you
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven