Thread: Doris the guinea pig

Doris the guinea pig

Hey you cutie!! What a sweet little brown face is lightening up my day today!! A super-sweet guinea pig!!

Have a gorgeous "whheeky" day, honey!!!

Oh my, Doris aren't you quite the beauty and queen of the house. and I think rightfully so. It sounds like you are a wonderful companion to your human and you show her so much love. It sounds like you may be a bit independent too, lol Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Doris Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Dear Doris, you truly are a little, furry queen! My wheeker boy Squeeks is all a glow at the sight of such a beautiful cavy girl! How sweet it must be to be greeted by your wheeks early in the morning! What a lovey! I'm sorry your family had to give you up, but I know you are now in the most loving hands and in a home where you can enjoy life to the fullest! Wow...full run of the house!! What a lucky girl!! Congratulations to you dear, precious Doris, our beautiful piggie Pet of the Day! My piggies Squeeks and Moonbeam send you happy wheeks of love and congrats!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Doris!! Not only did your name strike me as "perfect" this morning, your story did too!!! You have the run of the house!!! You are the QUEEN, for sure!!!

I can't think of a more perfect pet to honor than you, Doris!!! Congratulations!!!

Beautiful Doris

What a beautiful baba you are sweet Doris & how lucky your parents are to have you! Look how smart you are too, reading a magazine. You run all over that house today and enjoy your special day!!! Many vegetables all around!

All our love, happycats & hannah, amelia, olivia, bunny, spotsy, baby red & punky and our outside feral cats chat & pedro.

Doris
    What a sweetie you are!!! Your cute picture sure gave me a smile this morning. Are you catching up on your reading? Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Doris, you are truly a special girl. And full run of the house? How lucky for you!! You have the cutest little face. I would love to give you a big kiss! You deserve every minute of this special day
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya