Thread: Anybody have budgies??

Anybody have budgies??

Do you have budgies??? I do me and my sister (Tweety_pie) have 2 budgies we got the first one (tweety) from a friend who dident want her and today we got another one he doesnt have a name yet. He is a male hand-tamed budgie and he is white and very very light turqoise. If you have a budgie feeol free to post pictures of them I would love to see them!!
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

I don't have any budgies I'm not sure who here owns one The only member I can think of is Tikeyas_mom
    I've been BOO'd!

When I was younger I had 4. Two females, Sunny & Emily, and two males, Blueberry & Doogie, but they are all at the RB now I know I have pics of them somewhere, but I'd really have to hunt for them. They were the sweetest birdies May we see photos of yours??

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

No budgies but I have two cockatiels! You can see them in my sig.

Ps. Congrats on your new birdie!

congrats on the new family member!

No budgies here either, but i have a black headed caique!

If you want you can post any of your birds I would love to see them all!! and I will eventually put pictures of our 2 budgies and chameleon.
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

yes i have

have had budgies in my life since i can remember, my sister used to breed them, did u read my thread about my two pet budgies i taught to talk scottish dialect, try teaching them, its amazing when they talk, they are so clear, i think clearer than big parrots, enjoy your tweety birds,
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

i have a budgie. i used to have anothewr but she died. . i have a yellow-faced blue female budgie. her name is popcorn. she will be 2 1/2 years old on june 1st. i throw her a little b-day party every year. i am going to get another,but i have to wait till my tiel gets used to her. lol its slowly but shurly happening.lol
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Hey Thank you for posting! do you really throw a little party for you budgie?? thats a very cute idea! I think I will throw a party for tweety (the budgie) for her birthday because her birthday is coming up very soon! and Dexter (my other budgie) I will have to wait until next year for him because we just got him last Friday!! He is a hand tamed male budgie..he is white and baby blue!! I also just got a chameleon his name is rex for now until i find a different name
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

So you got your chameleon? Congrats! I love those little guys! Post pics of "Rex" soon

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I have one male blue, grey and black budgie. His name is Spanky, he lives in a HUGE parrot cage with his best friend Cheeko.

here is a pic of my baby Spanky boy :

Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Spanky is a very cute budgie! Tweety and Dexter (mine and Tweety_pie's budgies live in seperate cages. But they are both pretty big
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

that is my fav pic of spanky, TM!

GCG.... you can see my babies web site here:

http://www.geocities.com/doggielover...irdcorner.html