Thread: Lorek the Super Bunny

Iorek the Super Bunny

Iorek
    Of all the things I ever thought I'd see,
    None of them was a bunny in a cat tree.

Sorry for the terrible poem, I just couldn't help myself. What a handsome fellow you are!!! I bet life if never dull when you are around. Sounds like you landed in clover and found a wonderful loving forever home. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today, too.

Sorry, I had your name wrong. My old eyes aren't what they used to be. I tried to change it in the title of the thread but couldn't.
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 04-05-2003 at 05:23 PM.

Lorek, what a handesome boy you are. I would love to watch you play anyday! Hehe, you must have a lot of fun in your cat tree with all those toys, and your 'siblings' as well. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Part feline, part canine, 100 % SUPER BUNNY!!!! Aren't you the character! And so aptly named after your bold and daring literary character!! What a precious, joyful, gorgeous creature you are! And to think that you were once a rescue, in need of a loving home! Well, your family sure hit the jackpot when you landed in their laps! And you, dear Lorek, will never know a lonely, neglectful or dull day ever again!! Congratulations to you sweet, lovable, high flying Lorek, our most daring and deserving Pet of the Day!! And Lorek, perhaps in honor of your special day, your Mommy just might make you that little "super" cape?? Thanks to "Bunny Magic Rabbit Rescue" for the great work that they do. I'll be sure to pass along the link!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pssst, folks, his name is Iorek with an i, not Lorek with an "l." But isn't he a beauty? Wait 'til zippt-kat sees him!

Good Afternoon Iorek, my what a handsome boy you are and quite an honor to be named after a charactor in a book. I love that picture of you and it seems you are quite the SUPER BUNNY all wrapped up in one. Congratulations dear, sweet, busy Iorek Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

OMG

I AM IN LOOOOVVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

HE is absooooooolutely a doll and a half!!!!!!!!!!

Iorek you super-duper bunster, please please PLEASE talk your mommy/daddy into signin' up for pet talk! We need to see and hear more of your adventures!!!

I do think you have that much loved/much missed Miz Sophie spunk to you!

Parsley wishes and carrot kisses to you, my friend!