Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goldie

Goldie

Ohhh, Goldie, I wish I could reach through the monitor and burry my face in your tummy fur, it's so tempting
    Have a great day as COTD and a long happy healthy life!

My Goldie,
    what a cuddly carpet tiger you are. Too bad I can't give you an online tummyrub.
    Tell your purrents to give you an extra good one in my place

Look at that big round smooshy face of yours- so kissable!!! Congrats on cotd, Goldie
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

What a kissable face do I see now!! GOLDIE!!

Congrats for being chosen as our COTD,Goldie!!!

Goldie I read with interest today how your human was always a 'dog person' until you came into her life. That was me for many years too. I see that you have certainly changed your human's thoughts in that regard and I am so happy that you have. You are a gorgeous girl and look so relaxed and happy in your picture today. Congratulations to you, Goldie, you are today's very special Cat of the Day!

Congrats on being COTD!! You look so squeezably soft in that picture. I hope you have a marvelous day in our spotlight.

Oh how soft and cuddly you look! I too want to reach into the monitor to rub your tummy! Congratulations on being COTD and a long and happy life to you, Goldie!

Goldie, you are a doll. Congratulations!

Oh, how I love those "rags to riches" kitty stories, and Goldie, what a snuggable, huggable face and tummy! And a different twist on the "tuxedo"......a "coat of many colors".....congrats on a well-deserved cat of the day honor you big beautiful kitty! You should give lessons to other nervous kitties on enduring long carrier rides - kudos for staying calm for meowmie!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

I can't believe I am starting a thread--where is everybody?
    NOW I get it--the posts were out of order! I THOUGHT something must be wrong. Oh well, it's another opportunity to praise today's Cat of The Day--the amazing Goldie. You are a sweet darling and may you and your person give each other joy for many many more years of health and happiness!

Goldie, what a big cuddlesome girl you are!!! It's kitties like you that are a credit to the feline world!!! Winning over your human to truly love and appreciate kitties as you have, is just fantastic! I am so glad that you now spend your days high atop a stack of bed pillows.... congratulations sweet COTD!!!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

PRETTY

Pretty Goldie. What a pretty girl you are.
    May I give you a cyber tummy rub. Your tummy looks so soft and pretty.
    Sandy Frost

Goldie
    My, what a pretty color you are. Almost like a tiger with a white tummy. Just beautiful. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Goldie, you are simply irresistible as you pose so prettily in your "paws up" position! It's torture not being able to bury my face in your soft, fluffy, fur and cover you with kisses! How I love that beautiful round face and those huge saucer eyes! If any kitty was up to the task of winning over a resistant cat lover, it was you, beautiful, sweet Goldie! You have captured her heart and today, you have captured ours as well! And may I say, resting high atop a pile of soft pillows is the perfect perch for such a princess of a girl! Congratulations to you dear Goldie, our most lovely and deserving Cat of the Day! I wish you many, many more happy, healthy years with your proud and adoring family and friends!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Goldie

Hello Goldie, You sweet little pudgy callie you! Congratulations on Cat of the Day, you special little sweetheart!
    Love, happycats, hannah, amelia, olivia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 feral outside cats, chat & pedro