Thread: Tux!

Tux!

I can't believe I get to be the first to say congrats to such a handsome boy!! My girl's are swooning!!!

Have a great day Tuxman!!!

What a wonderful story that accompanies your handsome picture, Tux!! I immediately thought of Cincy's Mom because her girls look a lot like you!!! Sometimes things are just meant to be and you finding the wonderful forever home you did is one of them!!! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Good Morning Tux, my what a handsome boy you are with quite a story.I'm so glad your human found you in the woods and decided to adopt a little independent guy like you. One can tell you are the love of your human's life now and what a wonderful companion you have become. Congratulations dear, sweet, Tux Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Tux you are one stately looking pup!!!! What a loving story to go with a loving little guy. I am very happy things turned out as they did. Many treats and hugs are in store for you today as it should be!!!

Congratulations, Tux! Oreo is in love--she thinks that you are a very handsome boy with markings and a face almost like hers. And what a special story about how you joined your family. You are a very lucky and special boy.

Oh Tux, you are so handsome in your nice bow with your stunning black and white fur! Very impressive indeed. Congratulations for surviving your ruff childhood, finding true love and being Our Awesome Dog of the Day, adorable!!

Hey there handsome Tux! How spiffy you look in your bow tie and "tux!" I think I see a Pet Talk fan club in the forming! And I agree...You and Cincy would make the perfect pair! Your loving rescuer never gave up on you and I'll bet your mighty glad she didn't! (Personally, I think she unplugged that phone after the first two calls!! I know I'd find it hard to part with such a spirited, handsome and loving guy like you! Congratuations to you dear Tux! You had a tough beginning, but now it's all smooth sailing! Not only did you land in the most perfect forever home, you've captured the hearts of us all as our beautiful Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow! What a looker! Don't think I could give you up either! How excellent that you have a forever home, with patient and loving humans who tolerate your (adorable) puppy antics!! Bless you sweet boy on your special honor as our Wednesday DOTD!
    I love my Friends on Pet Talk

Awww Tux, I sure am glad your humans found you in the woods that day. At least a few of you made it! I am so happy that you are loved and well taken care of now. I hope you have many more happy years ahead with your new family! What a cute boy you are!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

His face looks like he might have some Lab in him. I love his coat, his name fits him perfectly!

Tux, what a handesome dog you are. I love your photo, it really decribes your name! I'm glad that your human took you and some of your siblings to a vet after being in the woods. I'm sorry you were sick as a puppy, yet I am glad that you recovered and are hapy and healthy now. It looks like you have quite a story behind you, huh? Your human must love you a lot to have cared for you and gave you and your siblings nice homes, your being with her. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Tux, the story of your rescue and recovery warmed my heart. I'm sure you're worth well over $200. I'm sure you're priceless. Glad you're in such a great place now. You're a real cutie to be our DOTD Congrats!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hello there Tuxman,

I love those brown eyes of yours & you do look quite dapper
    in your tie & Tux sweetheart. What a wonderful story your folks
    tell of finding you when you needed a human friend the most.
    Lucky you & lucky them. You are a gorgeous pupster. Congrats
    going out to you today Tux as our very deserving, very Special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Love Ya Sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

The Tuxmeister!!!!

I saw your little pic as I perused Cat of the Day (as usual - =^..^= - no dis to dogdom intended, just happened that my tuxie is feline) and my first thought was - WOW! Check out THAT Tuxedo! So imagine my surprise (not) when I found your name was Tux!! What a Virginia Gentleman you are - OK - you will be! Enjoy your puppyhood, young son, youth is soo fleeting! I know you are going to be a gorgeous adult as you are one good looking youngster! Congratulations on your day, Tuxman!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Congratulations you handsome devil you!

That was an absolutely wonderful story that your human told about you Tux
    I'm sure you are very loved in this wonderful home of yours.
    Enjoy your special day!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets