Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oliver

Oliver

Looking at Oliver and reading the description of his abilities, and considering that he started from Seattle, I'm wondering if he might be at peast part "pixie-bob". Does he have larger feet than most cats?
    Whatever - he has a wonderful facial expression.

Oliver,
    you really look like an adventurous boy. But so young and cute I would like to give you nosekissies and headscritchies.
    I've heard before cats always find home. They even seem to find it if they didn't know it before
    Enjoy your special day of honour

Oliver, you are a special boy!! travelling all the way South to find your cat-mommy!! Sure you didn't crawl out of someones cat-carrier?? Ha ha, LOL!
    have fun on your special day, Oliver!!

Former User Guest
    Peekaboo Oliver! What a cute face is peeking at me this morning! You sure are a delight to eye and I'm sure a joy to your hooman(s). My, so clever of you to travel with a bus at young age of 6 weeks Glad you found your final destination and have a loving forever home now.

Congrats Oliver!

Cute furry ears!
    Enjoy the day as COTD

Hey Oliver! What a gorgeous bundle of love you are! And so lucky to find a wonderful home after such a hard journey!

You deserve to be a happy kitty for all your days. Hope you get lots of special treats today - congrats on being COTD.

Ally sends little nose-rubs - she sez you have the fluffiest ears ever - and thinks they are very cute!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

What a great face, Oliver! Congratulations on being chosen "Cat of the Day"!

What a cutie pie!! Congratulations on being COTD!! I hope you enjoy your day in the spotlight!!

Oh Oliver what a beautiful furboy you certainly are. And very lucky too!! Fancy knowing you had to catch a bus to find your forever home - clever pus cat! Congratulations and ave a wonderful day with lots of treats and head scritchies and nose rubbies xxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Silly Stowaway Oliver, what were you doing on that bus? Well at least you found your FUR-ever Meow-mie there, and that's what's most important! It sounds like you picked just the right bus because you KNEW she would be there! I'm glad you're okay! You looked so sweet when you popped up on my screen like you were peeking around a bus seat! I would've scooped you up too if I were there!!! CONGRATULATIONS, Oliver Sweetie, and have a PURR-fect FUN day!

What a wonderful story about such a special kitty! You are very very striking and handsome young Oliver! May you have many many years of treats, love and cuddle-time! YEAH OLIVER!!

What a story, Oliver!!!

You sure had a wild start to your little life, didn't you...but look at the wonderful purrrson who took you in!!! You won the kitty lottery for sure!!! We loved reading about you, and wish you a long and happy furrlife with NO MORE BUSES!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Nautical Oliver!

Oliver , you must have a touch of the sailer in you! Travellng all that way to pick out your Fur Mommy! Such a gorgeous little Face , Aye Aye for Nautical Olver COTD! Yo Ho Ho!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Two City Kitty

Your furmom knew your name right away, didn't she, Oliver? Do you have an Artful Dodger to play with? Not to worry, if there's a Fagin out there, your mommie will keep him away. I think, like your namesake, you have finally found your "real" family! Congratulations to you, you adventurous little cutie, you!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Good Morning to you adorable Oliver, our "San Jose stowaway!!" Even at such a young age, you had the keen insight to know what a wonderful fate awaited you at the end of your long journey! Some kitty's just won't be denied, and I'm so happy you made your fateful journey safely! Now, I won't EVER be able to hear that Dionne Warwick song, "Do You Know The Way to San Jose?" without thinking of daring, determined, adventurous Oliver! Congratulations to you precious Oliver on capturing Pet Talk's "Top Cat' honors! Me and my Oliver and Mr. B wish you a very long and happy life with your devoted person...You're JUST where you belong!! Yay, Oliver, Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~