Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jake

Jake

Hey Jake, you are a very handsom, royal looking boy. I love the little stump of a tail!

Hope you have lots of fun hopping around the house today, and get lots of kisses and treats on your special day!

Congrats on being our COTD!

Ally send kitten kisses!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Wow, he's handsome

Hello, handsome Jake. It has been a pleasure meeting you! I hope that you have a very special day today, as you deserve it! Congratulations on being today's COTD!

Look at that big ole stud boy!! Jake you are SO handsome. I just want to give you a kiss and a squeeze! JAKE ROCKS!!

Jake, you are a realy joy to the eye & heart! Enjoy your day!
    Iguana

Hello Jake!

White cats really do have a regal look...you look totally in control and you are so very handsome! What a pleasure to see you here this morning! Catgratulations on your very special day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Oh handsome Jake, you truly are a guy who knows his place...as leader of the pack! Just look at that expression....what an air of quiet, smoldering self assurance! And though you may no longer be a "youngster," you've still got the heart and energy to indulge in a bit of "chase the invisible monsters! Good for you! You're one handsome, handsome boy Jake the Flake and a most deserving reciepient of our Cat of the Day honors!! Congratulations to you sweet Jake! I hope you family indulges you shamefully on this YOUR special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

JAKE

Jake what a handsome manx boy you are. You look very sweet with just a touch of pixie in you.
    Congrats on being COTD.
    Sandy

What a sweetie! I had a cat almost like you once, he died unfortunately I hope you have a long and healthy life! You are such a CUTIE!!

Jake
    What beautiful eyes you have! You are one handsome fellow for sure. Don't worry about being called a flake by your guardian, we all go a little nuts from time to time. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweet one.

Elegant, suave, smooth and debonaire, all words that describe YOU, Jake! I imagine after sitting around for a while looking sooo together, you simply must break out and run wild for a spell. You go, Handsome!

For Heaven's Sake, Jake, you are from my city--Scottsdale, Arizona!!!!!! You are so very beautiful, all pure white and regal looking! I loved hearing about your unique tail and how you like to hop! You can hop on over to our place anytime, Sweetie! My Ziggy girl just made Cat of the Day last Saturday, so that's TWO Scottsdale babies in one week! Yay! Congratulations and have a day as precious as you are, Jake!

Jake, what a great picture of you that is. You look like a king! My Sally would like to have a friend like you to dart around the house with lmao. It sounds like you are a pretty lucky cat to have your three siblings to play with. I hope you receive many speical things on your special day. Congratulations on Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Jake, you sound like my cats, they run around the house playing like crazy when I'm trying to get some sleep You are a very beautiful boy Jake! You have such beautiful eyes, and a cute little stump tail!

~CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING COTD!!!!!!~
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Jake seems like a fine kitty, but he does look like he's seeing the world in a little different light. He probably had more time to spend in contemplatiion, since he wasn't wasting any chasing his tail. Good luck.