Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ziggy

Beautiful Ziggy, thank you for returning the joy to your Mommy's heart; for lightning her load and bringing her much needed comfort. There is no greater gift a living being can give to another than the gift of love. For all of her days, I'm sure she will never forget the moment you entered her life, leading her out of the darkness and into the light. You surely hold her heartstrings tightly in the grasp of your precious little paws. Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful, healing Ziggy! You are a most deserving, extra special Saturday Cat of the Day! It was an honor to have met you. And many thanks to your Mommy for sharing her touching tribute with us all!! You are truly, truly loved!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ziggy - Beautiful Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful cat you have grown to be Miss Ziggy! Have a wonderful day! I hope you get to really celebrate. You are an amazing kitty!

Lots of Hugs,
    Kylesgranny and Boofuss kitty
    Marsha E Perry

Ziggy
    You have the name of one of my favorite comic strips too. It's a cute name for a cute kitty! I'm so glad you brought lots of love with you when you moved into your forever home. There's nothing like lots and lots of kitty love to help heal a heart. Congratulations sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

CONGRADULATIONS ZIGGY!!!

A well deserved congradulations to Ziggy!!! You are a little angel in a fur covered package. You are soooo adorable and you have brought such joy to your family. What a wonderful gift you are Ziggy. God bless you and your family and many, many happy healthy, fun years together!!!!

Ellen from the Yahoo gang!

She's a sweetheart. In every photo she looks happy as can be. Good for her.

Ziggy, you are such a cute and adorable cat! you look so beautiful! I'm sure your mommy is just so proud of you. Congratulations on becoming COTD!!!!!!!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

ONE MORE FUR ZIGGY!

Ziggy,

I told mommy I wanted to send my own greeting to you on your special day! I sure hope I can be COTD some day! Look how I could flex my muscles when I was just a little guy!

Could I be your boyfriend??? I think you are PURRetty cute...

Love,
    Pride
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

Your Beautiful, Pride!!!

Hawo Everyone, this is Ziggy!!!! Gawsh, I had such a busy day getting hugs and kissies and treats from my Meow-mie and Dadda! They keep calling me an "International Star-let" or some silly name like that. I feel like a special little lady, and I wanna THANK all of you for your sweet messages to me today! I am gonna have a happy Catnap now with a BIG smile on my face because I feel so good inside! Meow-mie says she must get busy nominating Sissy Gerri and Brother Blacky now!

Thx again to all of you... oh, and Yes, Pride, you sure CAN be my boyfriend (blushing now, hee,hee)--you are so handsome, and I hope you get up there on this CatoftheDay soon too!

Nighty, Night All... Wuv and Kisses, Ziggy

Hey Ziggy

Congrats on being a very precious COTD! "What goes around, comes around" as they say, so I am sure that you will have a wonderful life filled with all the love and attention you deserve, little one!

Kitten Kisses from Ally in Bahrain

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Went to the website to see more of Ziggy as a big girl and Gerri, Blacky and RB Tommy. They are all adorable. Nosekissies to all.
    Steffi and Lovable

Ziggy,
    I had to pop back in time to see your cute little face! Sounds like you needed your hoomans as much as they needed you! The best kind of match. Congrats on our very best COTD!