Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flea products

Way to go Winky!!

Corinna, I'm so glad to hear of the good news. Miracles really do happen! I was so worried, because I have a friend lose their pet due to this same thing.

Please give Winky a milk bone for Cisco and I !
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

The product was called" Pretect" I got it at Target awhile ago. But the vet was releived it wasn't Top Spot they have no antidoit for that one. This one had prythem in it.
    Winky was having breckfast when we picked him up, had more when we got home. He is still wobbly , and has been sleeping most of the day. He is still wearing the drug induced "DUH" look . But purring like crazy. Thanks again for all the prayers.

flea products my opinion

yes i have to agree and endorse what u say, over the counter products can be harmful to your pet, my vet said they are actually toxic, use 'ADVANTAGE' its just a tube u squeeze on the back of their necks out of reach and it works wonderfully, FRONTLINE is another good product cost around seven dollars a tube, but worth it for the animals and your sakes, of course this is in new zealand, u may have other products just as good or similar over in usa no doubt.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I just realize that I was really out of it when I started this thread . I ment it to be under general as Winky is our 14 year old cat. But the vet siad that small dogs are just as much at risk as cats.
    Winky is still not himself no mid air leaping attacks on us but did manager to get to the back of sofa with no weaving . My son (winkys dad) took his mattress off the bed last night so winky didn't have to jump on and off to eat or use the box. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

winky and flea products

i do hope winky makes it through all this, poor wee thing, yes top spot is one of the products i have been warned against, and i have administered to my older cat, luckily no adverse effects, well not visible ones anyhow, have been using the advantage for some years now, and its the best.
    The cats dont like the feel of it being put on, i think it must feel cold but thats about all really
    once again thoughts are with u.
    dont worry about being in wrong place i have done that too, we are all animal lovers so it does not matter does it, everyone likes to hear about everyones pets regardless cheers
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

just wanted to say

gosh just read your thread again, and see top spot was the real bad one, hmm, i gave it to ash long before i was told about it being toxic, i hope it has not done any long term damage to my big fella, had i known this i would never have used it, why they can sell such products is beyond me, there should be some sort of control over these products, and warnings, thinking of winky and wishing u all well
    Furangels only lent.