Thread: hi everyone! Im new...

hi everyone! Im new...

I have been skimming this site for quite a while, but just signed up today! sadly, I havnt had any pets since 4 months ago, when my beloved cocker spaniel, sugerbear, passed away. I loved her dearly, and i still cant beleive she is gone.

I would love to meet you and here about your pets!

hey there sugar bear>> so sorry to hear about your doggie

here is a poem that Albea posted when Isabell passed on>
    Just in case you didn't know your puppy will be waiting for you, here's the place where he is :

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
    All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times
    gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to
    them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance.His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
    You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

my doggie too passed away in late Feb. she was a GSD and choc. Lab mix. and a car chaser but i am really glad you signed up you will love it here>> but be careful this place is addictive!!

WELCOME TO PT FROM ALL OF US!!!!!
    wots of wuv,
    ~*~Isabell(RB)&Cait~*~

WHAT IF.....
    they had just given up
    we didnt have to go to war
    no one had to suffer
    WHAT IF.....
    THERE WAS NO GOD?

Welcome Sugarbear!!!!

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your Dear Sugarbear!!!!!
    He looks like hes' flying to the Bridge to wait for you!!!!!

I bet you will like it here at Pet Talk!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Hi Sugarbear

Welcome, I just signed up too.Sorry,about your dog.I just lost my German Shepherd last year.still miss him too.Right now I have a shih-poo who just turned 1yr.old and have 4 guinea pigs too.

aw.... thank you so much everyone. and wuvmypuppy, what a beautiful poem Im so sorry about both of your GSDs passing

thanks again everyone! your all so nice

Welcome!!
    I have 2 dogs, a Shiba named Kito, and a beagle named Abbey.
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, I'm sure Sugar Bear was a wonderful pupster.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Hi, im new to Pet Talk too! I have a 2 year old, sable and white rough collie named Molly, and a 1 year old, golden retriever named Daisy! Im sorry for your loss, Im sure Sugar Bear was very well loved! Again, welcome to pet Talk!