View Poll Results: What do you think of your siblings?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Love my siblings. Couldn't live without em!

8 34.78%
  • God... I wish they would VANISH!

2 8.70%
  • They are pretty cool.

5 21.74%
  • They are little insects that life could be better without.

2 8.70%
  • Sometimes they are great, sometimes they suck.

8 34.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annoying siblings

I have a brother 2 years younger than me. We have ALWAYS been close Two years after I moved out of my parents house, my brother came and lived with me. We were roommates until I got married We are a very close family. We're also very fortunate that my brother's wife and my husband fit in very well
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

Well, while living in the same house, my sister, brother and I used to always fight. Now that we all have moved out, we get along a lot better. As you guys may have realized, I feel very close to Amy, especially ever since she moved away to go to college, I litterally cried at the thought that she would no longer be in the same bedroom at night. Then, once she moved to Ohio and we both matured, now I feel like she's one of my bestfriends. Rob and I are closer, but not bestfriends:

Here's Amy and I at my Wedding:

Here's Rob and I at my Wedding:

Sometimes my bro really pisses me off, but other then that hes great, my sis doesn't live at home and I don't see her much lol. I get along really well with both

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I AM the annoying sibling!!!!

I have an older sister. We weren't raised together, and we just found each other a few years ago. I do not know how I ever made it this far in life without her. I am glad she's here now and I love her to pieces.
    She'll be the first to tell y'all though I'm HER baby sister and therefor I AM the pest. ...She wouldn't trade me though.... at least I don't think she would... well, maybe try and sell me on E-bay? Didn't Shel Silverstein write a poem about that?

Oh boy, where to start

I have only 1 sibling, a brother 2 years older and we have very different views on life. My goal in life to help animals and other people as much as possible. Material possessions mean nothing to me.

My brother on the other hand, makes 6 figures and his goal in life to is make as much money and accumulate as many toys as possible before retirement.

I wouldn't necessarily say that my brother and family are annoying but it really bothers me when they just assume I can go out for an expensive dinner whenever I want and since I don't preach proverty I simply reply with something like "sorry I'm busy that night". My priorities are different and they just don't get it
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.