Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: waa! i want it! i want it!

waa! i want it! i want it!

waaa!!! i just went to the petstore to get some stuff and there was the cutest little dapple piebald male doxie. he was in a very small cage and no food or water was in the cage. the bad thing was i couldn't get him because he was $399. if he was alot cheaper i would have taken him and either kept him or found him another home where he could have been cared for.

this petstore was nasty! it stunk like crap! there was no foodor water for the animals. and the birds were drinking green water!!! everything was so over priced there also. the employees were smoking,and some of the emmployees were young teenagers like 13-15 years old. when i was paying fer my stuff i gave them a $100 and they didn't have enough money to give me for change. they had to run to their house and get some.still then i had $30 in ones.

this place is nasty. i wish there was something i could do.i just thought i'd let you all know.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Could you report the store to authorities? In Canada, I'd call the Police and the Humane Society. Do you think that would work??? That is so sad. Stories like this make me so mad
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

Is there any other place where you can buy pet supplies? One way of showing your dissaproval is to boycott their buisness and not buy anything there.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

ya i could go to another petstore. we have alot of them here. i called the shelter. they said they cannot help. i have asked them them to help w/ alot of things...they never do...anyway. i called the police also,they said they might get around to looking at it. (i know they won't)

is just buying my things somewhere else the only thing i can do? there must be some other way???

i agree w/ all of the above boycott and call the HS that is horrible
    wots of wuv,
    ~*~Isabell(RB)&Cait~*~

WHAT IF.....
    they had just given up
    we didnt have to go to war
    no one had to suffer
    WHAT IF.....
    THERE WAS NO GOD?

It sounds disgusting. Take their advice and call the SPCA or whatever shelters ou have in the area.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

green??!?!?! oooo eww.. poor dogs.. i wish i was really rich and you could but all of the animals to place them into good homes.. lol.. thats not happening but it still relives you that maybe someone with alot of money could go there and save some of them.. its sounds stupid but i've actually really heard of someone doing that.. i cant recall the name but i heard it sum where.. anyway thats so sad.. how did the pups them selves look physically??

the pups looked terrible. i held a few of them to check them out. a rat terrier had a hard knot on her neck,a female doxie was caughing up something, a pug was having truble breathing,there was a litter of chihuahua minpin mix puppies....hey said they were ckc registered....i chuckled when they said that.
    it is sad that there are people out there that do things w/ animals just to make money.

aww the poor pups i feel so bad

Call whoever you can. The humane society, animal welfare offices, any veteranarians, or rescues, or owners of other pet stores. Put the word out, that this place is awful--it sounds to me like it should be shut down. Make a report to the Better Business Bureau, and anyone else you can. This is unacceptable treatment for these animals, and it needs to be stopped.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Call the media! As well as the police, humane folks, etc. Call a local paper, volunteer to go there "under cover" with a reporter and point out what you saw. The place should be closed down and the owners fined for abuse.

I agree! Call the Humane Society or the SPCA. They should be able to get medical attention for the sick animals. They are the proper authority, not your city shelter. They usually can't do anything. The SPCA would be my first choice. Whoever you call, just know that it's your responsibilty to be the voice for those animals! Good luck and let us know what happens!

PLEASE, PLEASE call your locas humane society! Something needs to be done! If I were you, I would ask to see the manager, and talk some sense into them!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Yes, that's disgusting and something needs to be done about it! Make any phone call you can to help those poor animals. I agree with everybody on people who you can try to get something accomplished through. Do whatever needs to be done, please! It's not fair to those animals! And yes, boycott the place and get people you know to do that same! Please, do this for those precious animals!

would it help to e-mail a rescue group of some sort. i cannot call it is long distance. i do almost everything on computer. lol. if anyone knows of any rescue groups that will help please tell me. i am trying to help these poor animals.