Thread: Who here has a bunny?

Who here has a bunny?

Who here has a bunny? Let's see some adorable bunny-bun pictures! I've wanted a rabbit for a long time now, but I don't think I'll get one! Also, post your bun's name, age, and breed. Thank you!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Hi! I have seven house rabbits right now and have been a volunteer at a rabbit sanctuary for 5 years. We have about 52 buns there right now. Many have been surrendered just in the past 2 weeks and we haven't hit the "Easter Dump" period yet...usually May, June and first half of July are terrible for abandoned buns... It's heart breaker all right.

My buns appear below my signature. Noah is young, neutered male cream and grey mini-lop who is very active and in to everything and came home from the sanctuary. Casey was my dear, dear girl who passed away in January, a black mini-lop. Then we have "The Crew": Mr. Daisy, a 4 yr old white lop, his wife Marie from the sanctuary, age unknown and probably is a mix of hottot and californian, really not sure. Then in the center is my Velvet...a grey-cream-lightbrown lop who died 3 wks ago...he was 9 years old and my lover bunny and my pal; he was also from the sanctuary. To his left is Emma, also a grey-cream-black lop, a big robust girl..she has a pretty white "collar" around her neck, also from the sanctuary. Last in the group shot is Robbie, a very small mini-lop with gorgeous cream and taupe Siamese type markings. The last picture, if I remember correctly, is Chocolate Bunny , a female Rex bunny, solid chocolate brown who has incredibly soft, soft fur.

Not pictured is Maple, who is new. He is a very small mini-lop white with brown markings..he looks remarkably like Thelmer, Rottielover's bunny. Maple is a great little boy who just happens to be deaf. He has bonded with Noah and the two of them together are terrors. Maple is also an incredibly affectionate, probably because he is deaf and prior to coming to the sanctuary, he was housed outside all by himself for 4 years. His previous owner spent so little time with him she didn't even realize that he had a hearing problem.

The sanctuary right now has a lot of lovable bunnies up for adoption as a result of the above-mentioned spring dump. We also happen to have rescued a momma from a humane society 12 hrs aft she gave birth to 8 incredibly adorable babies. If anyone lives in southeastern Michigan wants a bunny please contact me to arrange a visit to the sanctuary, Pighoppers, or go to www/petfinder.com/pighoppers

Aren't you GLAD you asked about who has bunnies, LOL!!!!!! Fortunately for you and other readers I am stopping now, but I have so many stories, I could go on, and on, and on, and on.......
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

I have a pretty porch-bunny named Floppsy.
    She's three years old, turning four October 8th.
    Floppsy's a Lop Rabbit who has white fur with reddish-brown spots.
    Pictures!:

And my favorite:

I'll update the pics soon, but right now she is being litter-trained, and I need to devote my time to helping her achive success.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I have one bunny Named Julian and he is a Mini Lop
    He is already 6 months old He's growing up so fast . We also might be getting him a friend soon, but were still talking about it, although I think my dad is leanign towards yes, I mean how could you say no to this face?

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

OMG AAM! that first pic of julian is just... awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

My bunny passed away about a year ago. His name was sunny, and he actully looked EXACTLY like FLS's floppsy!

Originally posted by Jessica12345
    OMG AAM! that first pic of julian is just... awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Thank you! He's my baby.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Thanks everyone! Cute pictures, too!

Kaitlyn (the human)

My bunny, Kylie....

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have."
    -Margaret Mead

I have a rabbit named Thelmer.

Here she is:
    (in my signature)

Here is my sweet pumpkin Fergus:

And my rascal of a scamp, Zander:

This is him doing his fierce expression. Isn't he scary?

Zander and Fergus are two years old, brothers, and Netherland Dwarfs.
    Last edited by zanzanfergie; 03-28-2003 at 03:08 AM.

Hi,
    we have 4 rabbits, and also one foster rabbit from the House Rabbit Society.

these are our buns

and this is our foster baby Phoebe

Last edited by andrea2712; 04-22-2003 at 05:22 PM.
    Andrea, mom of Gustav, Libby, Kimo & Luzie + Mike, Moki & Moehrchen behind the RBB

Please visit us on Bunspace.com

You have absolutely beautiful bunnies! Everyone is beautiful...couse I don't think I ever met a bunny who wasn't, ha-ha-ha!!! I find I'm rather partial to the small white spot on Libby's nose and am SURE that Phoebe could be a finalist in the Miss Bunny USA contest!

Thanks for posting.
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Awwww! All of your bunnies are sooo adorable! I want a bunny! If I could get a bunny, I'd probably get a Mini-Lop! Thanks everyone for posting your bunnies!

Kaitlyn (the human)

My Kids

Hi...here are my "kids" Boy Boy and Girl Girl.