Thread: Picasso!

Picasso!

So cute!!! I love your fluffy appearance, Picasso, and I know you are a joy to have around!! The other birds probably love you too!!! Hope you have a "colorful", wonderful day today. Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Good Morning Picasso, I would say meeting your human was a little tramatic, but now you have become very best friends. You certainly are a beauty, I love that photo of you. I would dearly love to hear you say all those things, my what a smartee you are and so pretty too. Congratulations dear, sweet Picasso Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Good morning Picasso. You make a very sweet, entertaining Pet of the Day. No wonder you are so loved and appreciated by all in your household! I have 2 parakeets named for Picasso too, Pablo and Paloma.....they're funny and full of mischief too......oh by the way, they send a big chirp in congratulations on your well deserved honor of the famous Picasso as Pet of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Picasso
    What a cute bundle of fluff you are! You look a mite grumpy with your feathers all fluffed out that way. We are almost neighbors. I live in Kansas right next door. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Hi Picasso! What a perfect name for such a beautiful girl! You truly are a work of art! And who could resist that fiercely loyal, playful and sweet personality! Sounds like your biting days are over and all goes well in your busy, bird filled household! What fun your person must have with all of her/his furry, finned and feathered friends...Thanks for stopping by today and sharing your beautiful self with us all!! Congratulations to beautiful Picasso, our sweet and sassy Pet of the Day!! Long and happy life to you dear Picasso!l

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the day! I hope you had a great day. You are very pretty too!

PIcasso is so adorable!
    I have a quaker myself (and two budgies and a cockatiel. strange...).
    They are great little birds. Yours is so cute!

Kim

P.S. That topwing cage that PIcasso is posing on, I also have that too. Wow, is that ever freaky.
    you can put a bird in a cage but you cannot make him sing.