Thread: the war

the war

i would just like everyone to know as u are now a country at war, we are thinking of you and your families who have gone off to fight, we are proud to be your allies, god bless you america
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thank you, carole. That's very touching.

"We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Yes, thats very sweet of you Carole. Thanks
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Re: the war

Thank you very much carole,
    your post ment a lot to me.

----<---<--<{(@

well my friends i mean it from the bottom of my heart, and i can assure u so many new zealanders feel the same way as i do, u are our brothers and sisters as far as i am concerned, and i know should nz ever need u, u will be there for us.
    we need each other at times like this, i c one of the captured p.ow.s spent his childhood in nz and his grandparents are still here in auckland city, so it affects us all.
    we hope and pray for them all, and our fellow friends in us of a.
    take care everyone.
    your allies are with u.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thanks for thinking of us at this horrible time, I really do appreciate it

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thank you Carole, it obviously came from the bottom of your heart.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Thank you Carole, we appreciate the support given to us and the British at this time.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Thank you Carole! It really means a lot to us Americans, especially me!

thank you carole.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Thank you Carole. It does mean a lot to us.

yes its a tough time for you all, and its scarey for us all, not a day goes by we dont think of what is happening over there, always in our thoughts, take care everyone.
    Furangels only lent.