Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: K9 Karen and Cody need our prayers

Logan, thank you for posting this on another site! Karen has been so kind to reply to my posts here at Pet Talk, and I remember her as a "charter" member along with Cody. I am so sorry to hear this news of Cody's illness. I am praying that a miracle may happen for him, but also, that he may have ultimately have comfort. Karen, I will keep you in my prayers. Take care.
    Hugs,
    Maggie and all her furbabies...Patsy, Mack, Foo-man, Macintosh, Bluesy, Louie, Pugsly, and Zoey (first two are dogs, last six are cats!)
    Toodles,
    Maggie

Karen I have e-mailed you but I just wanted to just say here that you and Cody have been one of the special teams here at Pet Talk ever since I can remember. Your early posts about your devotion to your big galoot got my attention right away. I think the outright expressions of devotion to him spoke to all of us who maybe felt timid being a little "mushy" when posting about our furkids. I am still in shock that this has all happened, and so quickly. I am praying for you and Cody and also your mom that He will give you some peace through all of this. Please know that I am here and care so much for you all. Phred thank you for putting Cody's picture in this thread. He is certainly one handsome and much loved pupster! Lots of love and (((hugs))), Pam xxoo

May God be with you, Karen and Cody in this most difficult time. We send you both our heartfelt prayers and love.

LOUD Louie & The Beans....& Kate

This is heart breaking news.
    Karen, my heart is with you,
    and I sending you both many good thoughts and prayers that
    Cody will be well soon.
    hugs Karen

----<---<--<{(@

This breaks my heart.. Can't help but cry after reading this.. Haven't been around lately, and I got so shocked to see this thread... It breaks my heart a thousand pieces...

Karen-Wish we could all be there with you to comfort you ... You and Cody are so loved by lots of people here at PetTalk , and we want you to know that we're all here for you...

You and Cody will be in our prayers.. COdy is such a lucky pup to have a very loving Mom , like you.... Likewise, you're such a lucky Mom to have a pup, as wonderful as Cody....

Give him a tight hug, warm kisses, even with eyes filled with tears, Cody knows that he had the best times of his life .. I always believe in the power of prayers, and I'm absolutely sure that one of God's prayer line is solely dedicated to our precious Cody... May HIS mercy shine upon our one and only Cody....

HE knows what's best for us.. And I know that in the most difficult times of our life, God carries us in HIS arms....

We love you Karen and Cody.

And to you Karen - always remember this...

God never promised a smooth sailing... HE only promised a smooth landing...

Love and Prayers,
    Rosebel

My heart goes out to you Karen and your beloved Cody. I pray for a miracle tonight. Will Keep you in my thoughts as you go through this hard time.

I spoke with Karen this morning. Cody was restless during the night, therefore she hasn't gotten much sleep, but she is just glad to be able to be with him. He is eating and drinking, panting and moaning. But the ER vet told her last night that she didn't think he was ready to leave just yet. Obviously, she has a lot of confusion and concern at this point, wanting to keep him with her as long as possible, but not wanting him to suffer at all.

She is going to call her regular vet today and confer with him. That's all she knows to do right now.

She said for me to please express her sincere thanks to all of you who have posted here and thank you for the wonderful emails too. She just isn't up to coming in and talking about it right now. I know you all understand that.

We will keep you posted. Still praying for some kind of miracle, here.

Thank you so much for the update Logan.

Still praying for a miracle.

*hugs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Logan, thank you for updating us.......I came here first this morning to see if there was any news. Let's just hope Karen's regular vet has another opinion good for both Karen and Cody.

Thanks Logan, still praying for a miracle for Cody and Karen, I'm glad they are spending time together, let's hope for the best, prayers can be strong medicine.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Sending positive vibes to Karen and Cody and thanks to Phred
    for posting his pic. What a sweetheart of a pup! Hang in there
    Cody!

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Logan, please tell Karen we understand that she's not up to being here right now. I am still praying for them both.

Thank you Logan for relaying updates from Karen. I certainly
    understand that Karen cannot do this herself right now.Just
    wanted to pass along a message to Karen that she and Cody
    are on my mind & in my heart during this difficult time.

Hugs, prayers ,positive thoughts and love as always. Liz.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dearest Karen, tears are drowning me thinking of how hard this must be for you. You and Cody are some of the first friends Carina and I made in Pet Talk and we love you both more than I can tell you.
    Endless prayers are going your way with the hope that your sweet boy doesn't have to suffer any more pain. Many hugs to you both.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

We love you, dear friend. Sending you and that beautiful boy, the Codmeister, our strength, support and healing prayers. Talk to you later...ok? {{{hugs}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~