Thread: Hazel!!

Hazel!!

Hello sweet piggie! You look so adorable, so you really deserve to be chosen as our POTD !!!

Walking and talking!

Hazel, you and I are very much alike, always having something to say!!! I can't imagine a cozier hideaway than the hood of your human's sweatshirt!! What warm, wonderful naps you must take there!!! Congratulations to beautiful Hazel on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Good Morning Hazel, my what a little cutie you are, I love that photo of you. It sounds like you are quite the outgoing little girl and enjoy being around humans. I don't know much about piggies but I think you are just adorable. Congratulations dear, sweet, Hazel Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Hi Hazel!! Well, aren't you every piggie Mom's dream wheeker! How sweet that you love snuggling in your human's hood and serenading her with your precious purrrrrrrrs!! One of the most endearing things about your wheekers is your repertoire of songs and gift of the gab!! You are not only beautiful, Hazel, but one of the most loving piggies I've ever met!! Congratulations to you cutie pie!! Sandra and piggie Squeeker and Moon are so pleased to see you honored here as our most adorable and lovable Pet of the Day!! Snuggle up and enjoy your very special day!! WHEEK!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hazel
    What a pretty girl you are! And not a hair out of place. You certainly deserve to be our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie. Congratulations!
    WHEEK! WHEEK!

Hazel, what a cute little Guinea Pig you are. I love your fur, it looks so soft and smooth. I bet your human loves it when you purr. It sounds like you are a very affectionate girl, and your human loves you very much. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

hazel is a cutie pie happy day !!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Aw thanks for all your kind words for my little Hazel. She's blushing from all your lovely compliments.

She really is the sweetest little pig, I love her to bits. When I come home after a bad day at work she never fails to put a smile on my face.

How come it says we live in the USA? Vancouver BC is in Canada