Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Sit Pretty!" (pics)

Wow! Look at all those "sittin pretty" babies!!!! And Simba, I LOVE that picture of you and the birdbath!!! That's Honey's favorite thing to do too! Only right now, its full of leaves.... Poor Honey, poor birds. I'd better get busy!!

I know two doggies who are all spiffed up from going to the groomers Am I right? Did they just get their lovely hair cut? I LOVE those Hannah and Tucker kids, you KNOW I do

Give 'em a smoochie for me & Graham, please

By the way...Graham says that Hannah is the prettiest "sit prettier" ever

Hannah and Tucker.. the picture of perfection as usual. What big sweeties they are. You guys who get 2 dogs to pose at once are quite impressive

I need to build some confidence in Lolly before I can get a good Reece/Lolly pose. Right now, she is still freaked out at the camera.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

OMG! All the pictures are so awesome I could CRY! Kayann, looks like handsome Simba as Labbie ears like my Cody! He is so spectacular and your picture are always great!
    And I'll bet Rachel was holding up a
    "Bonz" treat!! God are they adorable!
    Auntie K9 just adores Hannah and Tucker, those precious puppers!! Graham has excellent taste in females!
    I just love them all!!!

Simba, you are one adorable pup! I just want to smother those feet with kisses!! And I don't know of a doggie that takes a more precious pic.!! EXCEPT, MAYBE, the always stunning, always spectacular, dynamic duo we all know and love as Hannah and Tucker! Yes, I definitely detect an apre' grooming look about those two! And, the smell of doggie cologne! Oh, what beautiful doggies all!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

oh my! looks like we have two other photogenic dogs, with a photographer as a mommy!!!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Rachel your babies are simply precious! Look at those sweet little angels!!!