Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My poor Puppy....help?!

My poor Puppy....help?!

**Noname** is ill. I was hoping that he just has an upset tummy.WRONG! He lays around all day, drinks water just to puke it up ten mins later. He dont eat. We think he was wormed too many times too quick, Like wormed once tuesday and again thursday....isn't that too soon?!?! I dont know I'm confused, any body have a good site for eternal worms or overdosing on worming med.

I don't know about the over worming, but I would call your vet. If he is throwing up all the time, he may be sick, so it's best to check it out--I'm such a worrier, I would be there first thing tomorrow
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I would call the emergency vet and find out what to do until tomorrow. I would have them advise on food (probably will tell you to withhold food for a while), water (maybe ice cubes or small amounts of water would be better), and perhaps he needs some medication for the vomiting if it is happening frequently.

Please call for you own peace of mind.

Logan

We have been trying to get a hold of the lady who wormed her, to find out what she used and what not. We dont have an emergancy vet place ANYWHERE around here, but he's going to the vet tommarow.

Im so scared!! He's in my lying with his eys open like he has been for the last few hours. He looks up to watch me type from time to time. Im in tears now, and that usally takes alot to do...This pup has weaved his way into my heart so quickly. Im afraid to start sobbing and have him take the energy to move. I just want to read his thoughts and know how to make him comfy. Take away all his pain, if any. And just know whats wrong, its so hard to go on like this...

There is a chance that your pup could have parvo, is there any diarrhea with it. In a lot of places that do not have an after hours care emer. center, the vets take turns being on call for emer. you may want to call you vet. He or She may have an answering service and can get him to call you. Hope he gets to feeling better.

There is a chance that your pup could have parvo, is there any diarrhea with it
    The last time that he went to the Bathroom he had a little bit of diarrehea..Got any good sites on it??

here are two sites that will be helpful to you.

www.animalclinic.com/parvo.htm

www.workingdogs.com/parvo.htm

Hope this helps.

Thank-you SO MUCH!! The breeder just came over she belives it is parvo., She was gone for the weekend and lost another pup. That you for the sites!! They are a great help!! THANK YOU!!!

Hope everything is ok! I know Parvo can be pretty serious, and can spread easily...keep him away from other dogs, and get to the vet as soon as possible!

Make sure you keep everything clean. At work we use clorox 1part Clorox to 20 parts water I think will check tomorrow and let you know Try to get water in him you want to keep him hydrated Parvo can be expensive to treat also. It mainly depends on how the little pup responses.

I hope your pup will be ok.
    Sending many good thoughts your
    way. Please let us know
    what happens at the vets.

----<---<--<{(@

The breeder, came over and gave him a shot. He is way more bright and alert. He's eating better this morning, too. Thank-you all so so much! Thankyou for the sites oodlesofpoodles they where very, informational!!

My Angus had parvo & almost died from it, it took him 3 days to start recovering. I'm glad to hear that the shot *noname* received is helping, maybe it wasn't parvo after all! Please keep us up to date on the situation!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm so glad to hear your pup is doing so much better!!! Thanks to all the Pet Talkers who gave you such great advice! Hoping for a full recovery!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~