Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman

Truman

Wow, Truman, looks like I get to be the first to congratulate you on being chosen "Dog of the Day"! It's quite an honor, you know, and I'm sure that you'll be so much braver now when you face all the scary things you might encounter! I hope that you'll be feeling much better soon!

Congratulations Truman

I hope you have a truly wonderful day sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

truman! congradulations on being dog of the day! when i go on walks with my mom, i like to try to eat stuff too. sure gets my mom fussing! woof at you later, alex the wonder dog
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Hello there Truman - from a Union Square poodle. You are one handsome stud - feel better soon QT!!! Betty says to check out 14th St. - a great place to floorsweep. Watch out for that Swiffer, lol!! TRUMAN ROCKS!!!
    Last edited by missprissy; 03-23-2003 at 11:57 AM.

Truman, what a handesome dog I see before me! And don't worry it's okay to be afraid of loud noises and strangers. I'm sure your daddy does a wonderful job in comforting you. I'm sorry to hear about your cancer. Your family sounds like wonderful people who will support you all your life. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Truman

Truman, I don't post for DOTD but in your case I just had to because you are truly very predidental pooch. Enjoy your special day.
    Sand Frost

Hey there!

Hey there Truman! you sure are handsome! Owen, my scotty says hi!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Oh Truman you sound (and LOOK ) like such a sweetheart! Your daddy obviously loves you very much What a lucky pup you are! I'm so sorry to hear about your cancer Take care sweet Truman!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Hi there handsome, Truman!! Oh, what I wouldn't give to be strolling around "The Village" today, visiting the shops and stopping for some good eats!! AND, just perhaps, I'd be lucky enough to meet up with you and your proud Papa, as you make your daily rounds! I'll bet you're the star of the neighborhood, Truman!! It's so touching to read of the very special bond you and your Daddy share. You sound like quite the team...together forever, through thick and thin My heart skipped a beat and my eyes got teary when I read that you have cancer...but I'll just bet that your Daddy's healing love will pull you through. Please get well, llittle Truman, ok?? And no more "Swiffermares!!" Just give a holler and Daddy and Stephen will shoo them away! Congratulations to you sweet, loving and loyal Truman, our bravest, most beautiful and deserving, EXTRA special Dog of the Day! I'll bet Daddy and Stephen have a very special day planned for their best buddy! Love, hugs and kisses to you sweetheart!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-23-2003 at 11:36 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Truman, what a special guy you are! It is just a joy to read about how very much you are loved!

Truman, you are a handsome gentleman, and certainly deserve the Dog of the Day award. Your person is very fortunate indeed to have such a great companion. Best wishes, Bitzy

Dearest Truman,

You are a sweetheart. I'm very proud to offer my congrats
    to you today on your Special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Be well sweet boy & stay happy. Love Ya Baby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Truman I think that you and my Tucker would get along perfectly. He doesn't like anything new in the house either. So kind of you both to sound the alert that something is different. But like Tucker I bet you are truly brave and that if it came down to it, you would stand your ground against any intruder and yes, even the big C. You and your daddy are quite a pair. I can tell he loves you ever so much and appreciates all your wonderful qualities, as well he should. Truman is a handsome name for a handsome boy, and now when you make the rounds of NYC, don't be surprised if you are recognized everywhere you go, because afterall you are Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Truman, you are one special fellow and your dad knows it! We wish you only good things and lots more time with your family. Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!

I can't believe I forgot to look at the Dog of the Day today--look at who I missed
    Truman, what a special doggie you are!! I'm sure you win everyone's heart who meets you!!!!
    I know you'll be just fine, even with that c word, because you are so loved!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada