Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Dog House

Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
    Im glad it isnt called the cat house...since I live in a place where cat houses are legitiamate business ventures!
    Good idea though!
    Lmao.

THEY ARE! I live about 5 miles from one...they arent legal in all places in Nevada though, go figure.....some countys are no-zones, and some arent....
    A little nevada trivia for you all
    as if anyone cares lolol

Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
    THEY ARE! I live about 5 miles from one...they arent legal in all places in Nevada though, go figure.....some countys are no-zones, and some arent....
    A little nevada trivia for you all
    as if anyone cares lolol
    Not that I am pro prostitution or anything...but, just because it is not something I would choose for myself...I do see where it has a logical calling. Mostly with the aspect of health issues. It isn't going to go away- but with regular HIV and STD testing, and safe places for the women to work it is less likely disease will be spread as readily and less likely that the women will be killed or 'whatever' by crazed johns or pimps.
    I've seen the program about the Moonlight Bunny Ranch out there...at least the girls get health care benefits and such. In all honesty, I can't see that regulating prostitution rather than making it completely illegal is such a bad thing.

I agree with you Nibblets...The women at those places are actually treated very nicely and get paid very very very well. They are healthy *some places require proof of health from customers as well as screen the health of the women working there*. I wish they would just regulate it in Reno and Vegas *it is illigal in Vegas city limits and in all of Washoe county* because its sad to see the condion of the women who street walk in places that it's illigal.

I'm with aly and krazyaboutcatz:

First things, first! Thanks Karen and Paul for all you do to make Pet Talk the great place it is for all of us animal lovers! It is a really good idea to have the dog house for those who like a good debate! Much like aly and krazyaboutcatz, if I remember correctly, they are not into controversial topics, I am pretty much uncomfortable with strong, harsh differences in opinions, though we do have the freedom to express them. This will be a great place for me to come and check out what is going on and how people feels about those things, but mostly I will be just reading ! Good entertainment!
    Oh yeah, Karen and Paul, the name is appropriate for this - I tell my husband all the time when he does something that makes me mad, "you're going to be in the dog house tonight!" It's just a phrase we use, and we all know that it is certainly no slur to our doggy friends!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 05-13-2004 at 07:37 PM.

NEW TO PET TALK

I FEEL IT'S A BRILLIANT CONCEPT! HAVING COME TO JOIN A FRIENDLY COMMUNITY OF PET LOVERS, I LIKE WE HAVE AN *ALTERNATIVE* TO AIR CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT MATTER.
    PS: I LOVE DOGS! PLS DON'T TELL MY 6 CATS...
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

totally cool!! thanks karen

Thanks Karen, that is a great idea. i hope that my posts are never sent to the dog house but if they are, thanks for letting me know!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

good job Karen

Wow! Thanks! I think that that is really good!
    I love all animals to death!
    I would never do anything mean or bad to an animal!
    I will never forget all who have died in my arms!!
    I'm So glad God created animals, I don't know how I could live without them!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    I strive SOO hard every day to be the person my pets want me to be . . .

this board is AAAAAAAAARRRRRFFFFFFFSSSSSSOOOOOOMMMMMEEE
    King Duke
    Black Labrador Retriever
    2 years old
    I LOVE DUKE!

I thought I was going to be novel and say what a great idea this is. It gives folks a place to sound off in an otherwise inapprpriate but somehow relevant manner. If mis-posted, "it goes to the Doghouse"!!! I like the idea and you and Paul are very smart to think of it. GOOD JOB - AGAIN!!!

Its amazing how ones mind works Great Idea!

Last edited by Cat Daddy; 05-19-2010 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceyshiver21 View Post
    This is a great Idea!! Thank you Karen and Paul for making this place so great!
    Yes, thank you!